• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Supporting our Troops at home ( In the Greater Toronto Area )

Sir Dip a lot

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone on here in the GTA that would like to volunteer in some way to help our veterans please PM me!

I will be creating intiatives in the near future to raise awareness!

P.s. thanks to whoever on the Staff listened to my question! Much appreciated!

You may get more input on this if you provide some more details. What sort of volunteer skill sets are you looking for? Is this for an already established organization or are you setting something up? What is the goal of the organization, etc...

jeffb said:
You may get more input on this if you provide some more details. What sort of volunteer skill sets are you looking for? Is this for an already established organization or are you setting something up? What is the goal of the organization, etc...

Concur  and in addition, a few details on your reasons and experience/expertise in this filed may be appropriate. Noble cause and all, but until I know the when, what, why  etc I would not be willing to commit.

Danjanou said:
Concur  and in addition, a few details on your reasons and experience/expertise in this filed may be appropriate. Noble cause and all, but until I know the when, what, why  etc I would not be willing to commit.

Same with me.  Give more details and I may be willing to commit.

Don't know, seems way too shady to me, and there are already a plethora of "I love Veterans" organizations in the GTA that people can volunteer directly.

dileas

tess

Before he had mentioned wounded warriors as the charity. If he has a green light for what the OP wants to do is another question.

Back