• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Surprised by porn

Sub_Guy

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
0
Points
0
http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2008/10/21/7149566-sun.html

Daytime porn shocks TV viewers
By TRACY McLAUGHLIN -- Special to Sun Media
BARRIE -- TV viewers who settled down to watch a classic movie yesterday afternoon might have been shocked off of their couches when hard-core porn suddenly flashed across their sets.
The short blast of uninvited porn -- including an anal sex act -- was in the middle of a commercial that aired during a movie on Rogers' AMC channel twice between 3:30 and 4 p.m.

"I was shocked," said Robert Meredith, 47, of Barrie, who said the porn aired for more than a minute while he was watching Patriot Games, starring Harrison Ford.

"It was disgusting. I was really upset."

He shut the set off, but not before his adult daughters had a quick glance of the screen.

He called Rogers to complain but got "the run-around" after being transferred several times, he said.



I wonder if he was upset because he was not recording it with his PVR?  Or upset at when his adult daughters got mad when he turned it off?

 

Shec

Full Member
Subscriber
Reaction score
0
Points
0
"....was in the middle of a commercial..."  -- Would that be a Viagra or Cialis commercial ??
 

Danjanou

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Damn I was home yesterday and started watching that movie on AMC. After 5 minutes I changed the channel :'( :'(
 

Mike Baker

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Danjanou said:
Damn I was home yesterday and started watching that movie on AMC. After 5 minutes I changed the channel :'( :'(
You have internet access don't you? Not that I know about stuff like that..... >:D


Beav
 

Eye In The Sky

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
396
Points
910
Dolphin_Hunter said:
"I was shocked," said Robert Meredith, 47, of Barrie, who said the porn aired for more than a minute while he was watching Patriot Games, starring Harrison Ford.

"It was disgusting. I was really upset."

I'd have to agree with Mr Meredith. 







I thought Harrison Ford was pretty bad in that movie, too.

;D
 

OldSolduer

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
1,684
Points
910
Yeah Patriot games did suck. Not even close to the book.

We had a movie channel here that did show porn every Friday at 0300 hours.
 

NL_engineer

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
0
Points
410
The Beaver said:
You have internet access don't you? Not that I know about stuff like that..... >:D

Well I was going to make my usiall age comment for you, but guess I can't now  ::)

{On topic}

I new I should have watched that movie yesterday ::) 
 

Fusaki

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Maybe he wasn't surprised by porn. Maybe he was just suprised when his daughters walked into the room and caught him viewing "an anal sex act" on the television.

"Dad! What are you doing?!?!"

(Dad flustered, scrambling for the remote)

"Uhhhh sweetie, I dunno! I was watching Harrison Ford and then this came on!"

"Thats disgusting!"

"It is! It is! Dispicable! Who could watch something so degrating! I'm calling Rogers right now!"

"Uhhh Dad... why arn't you wearing any pants?"
 

Jager

Jr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Wonderbread said:
Maybe he wasn't surprised by porn. Maybe he was just suprised when his daughters walked into the room and caught him viewing "an anal sex act" on the television.

"Dad! What are you doing?!?!"

(Dad flustered, scrambling for the remote)

"Uhhhh sweetie, I dunno! I was watching Harrison Ford and then this came on!"

"Thats disgusting!"

"It is! It is! Dispicable! Who could watch something so degrating! I'm calling Rogers right now!"

"Uhhh Dad... why arn't you wearing any pants?"

Are you sure that wasn't you? ;D
 

the 48th regulator

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
0
Points
410
Wonderbread said:
Maybe he wasn't surprised by porn. Maybe he was just suprised when his daughters walked into the room and caught him viewing "an anal sex act" on the television.

"Dad! What are you doing?!?!"

(Dad flustered, scrambling for the remote)

"Uhhhh sweetie, I dunno! I was watching Harrison Ford and then this came on!"

"Thats disgusting!"

"It is! It is! Dispicable! Who could watch something so degrating! I'm calling Rogers right now!"

"Uhhh Dad... why arn't you wearing any pants?"

:rofl:

WB you nailed it!

http://www.armstrong.com/resflram/na/home/en/us/tv-ads-dancing.html

dileas

tess

 

HollywoodHitman

Sr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
He was so horrified he watched the entire thing.....Er....Of course it was because he was so petrified that he simply couldn't operate the remote...while he was......watching.....

Shocking.....

Terrible.....

LOL...Why doesnt that happen to me?
 

PMedMoe

Army.ca Legend
Donor
Reaction score
438
Points
880
Clear and Present Danger is on AMC now.  I wonder what the odds are of getting nine seconds of porn today?  ;D
 
Top