• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thank you letter to helpful recruiter

Griswald DME

Inactive
Reaction score
What is the best way to send a thank you to a recruiter that did outstanding work?  I want my acknowledgement of his excellent work ethic to place in his file, not just read and tossed.  I do not know his direct supervisor; should I contact the CFRC and ask for the CO's name and direct it to him/her?

What are your suggestions?

Thanks,
DME

First of all what unit, or location are you at ? that might help us to know the easy way to contact these people, for all i know it could be me or the guys I work with. Secondly, you can leave a message or a letter at the commissionaires desk or just send a letter to the office.

Address a letter to the CO or Det commander of the CFRC or CFRC Det you are dealing with.  In the letter, state that you would like this placed on the members file.

Griswald, I hace no info on your post, just wanted to say that you are a lucky guy (or girl, it doesnt say either in your profile).

I was thrown from recruiter to recruiter and have no point of contact AT ALL, at my CFRC/D

I'm so bitter....

But really, good on you for wanting to do that!  :)

Thanks Love, thats what I was thinking of doing so I'm glad you suggested it.  I see from your profile you should know, so thanks :)

CFN I don't want to post details, I was just looking for the proper way to send a thank you letter to a recruiter.  More the proper process than names of people.  But thanks for the offer, I was thinking of pm'ing you but Love793 answered my question before I had the chance.

Morgs said:
Griswald, I hace no info on your post, just wanted to say that you are a lucky guy (or girl, it doesnt say either in your profile)

Morgs, long story short I'm QL5 in the trade I'm CT'ing into Reg Force and I had to wait over three years.  So don't be jealous until you've walked in my shoes.  This has been a long road for me and I have been very patient waiting for my offer.  If you just hang in there it will happen.  If you don't have a recruiter assigned to you ask who is taking care of your file.  And good luck!

DME

Hey no problem griswald as long as you got your questions answered thats all that matters.

Morgs said:
Griswald, I hace no info on your post, just wanted to say that you are a lucky guy (or girl, it doesnt say either in your profile).

I was thrown from recruiter to recruiter and have no point of contact AT ALL, at my CFRC/D

I'm so bitter....

But really, good on you for wanting to do that!   :)

Morgs, I noticed your in the GTA and you've been having some trouble. Im going to send you a PM hopefully i can help resolve your problem.

I would just also like to show my gratitude for the outstanding work of the recruiters of CFRC Edmonton, you got me the forms!! It is very appreciated!

Back