• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Canadian Corps of Commissionaires

06Honda

Inactive
Reaction score
Good evening folks, wasn't quite sure where to post this question. I was trying to find out what the starting hourly wage is for The Canadian Corps of Commissionaires in the province of Ontario. I sent an e-mail but they said I would have to send in a resume and be interviewed first. Thanks for any info, much appreciated.

Depends on the work site likely. Probably minimum wage for a general non-critical worksite. That's just a guess though.

Hey Buddy,

I have worked for the corps out here in Alberta for the last 3+ years. I have worked in several details each pay grade VERY dependant on the duties. The lowest I made was $10.25/hr and am currently working at one of the higher profile sites making $20/hr.

recceguy is spot on with his guess. The corps loves Ex military , and if you are fluent in both languages (at least out here) you are a shoe in for the federal sites.

Cheers
~Will~

Anyone a Corps member working in the Victoria BC area with any insight.? This might be a possibility for me.

Back