• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Canadian Gunner 2012

Old Sweat

Army.ca Fixture
Donor
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
The 2012 edition of The Canadian Gunner is available on line here:

http://www.artillery.net/beta/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Cdn-Gnr-2012-sm.pdf

In this edition is a particularly fine photo of F Bty atop Beaver Mountain in the Temagami area during the Bty's 2012 Adventure Training. Shortly after this photo was taken, one of the Gnrs was awarded their hook by Maj K.F. Haire, BC F. I would be willing to bet that few have received a promotion in such picturesque settings.

jeffb said:
In this edition is a particularly fine photo of F Bty atop Beaver Mountain in the Temagami area during the Bty's 2012 Adventure Training. Shortly after this photo was taken, one of the Gnrs was awarded their hook by Maj K.F. Haire, BC F. I would be willing to bet that few have received a promotion in such picturesque settings.

I am not too sure about that. The Valcartier training area near the impact area could give most places a run for their money in terms of scenery. ;)

G11 said:
I am not too sure about that. The Valcartier training area near the impact area could give most places a run for their money in terms of scenery. ;)

If you like the Valcartier training area that much, I can ask the Colonel Commandant if he can arrange for you to go back there after the IG course.  >:D

Old Sweat said:
If you like the Valcartier training area that much, I can ask the Colonel Commandant if he can arrange for you to go back there after the IG course.  >:D

I think you would have to contend with Leah on that one  :p

Back