• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

To Kill an American or a Canadian!

niner domestic said:
Just remember Whiskey, somewhere in your life your delicate little bottom was powered and wiped by someone and in your later life, your kid will probably be changing your bottom.   ;D

I'll bet I've been changing diapers for more years than you've had to hang your ticket.

My dad doesnt like changing his own 2 year old son's diapers. Instead he waits until I return home and gets me to do the dirty work. I'm sure that kid only gets changed once in the morning and once when I get home. Except when his mother is home. That kid needs to learn to use a toilet, would make my life that much easier.

Well, as for me, at the tender age of 46 - shyte, I'll be 47 in a few days, I have never EVER changed a nappy (diaper), and I never will. As for holding babies, I have two neices, now well into their 20's, and I held them for a few pics when they were babies. To add up the holding of babies in minutes for my entire life, I reckon about 3-5 minutes maximum.

On a more serious note, when out of the wire, we know there is a bounty on our lives here. This is common knowledge. Depending on what source, we are told anywhere from 600-1000 US dollars.  It has to be backed up by video though. So, its always 'stay focused', and remaining 'ever vigilent'.

Cheers from Baghdad,

Wes

Back