• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trailer rental?

Canadian.Trucker

Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
My wife and I just bought a trailer this weekend, and are thinking about renting it out every now and then.  So I was wondering if on army.ca there would be a place to post rental/lending of equipment etc.

I figure since this is a pretty large community maybe there was the opportunity for people in close geographical locations to rent/exchange/lend equipment to one another.  Just a thought.

Cargo, utility, snow machine, camper or boat trailer?

Its a 2002 Trail Lite 19 foot hybrid trailer with a Queen pop-out on one end, double on the other, couch and dinette that each turn into beds.  Trailer can sleep 6-8.

I dont have pictures because I need to go pick it up this week, but its exactly the same as this trailer.  (hope whoever is selling it doesnt mind the free advertising) http://bc.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-RVs-campers-trailers-travel-trailers-campers-2002-R-Vision-Trail-Lite-Bantam-B-19-hybrid-trailer-W0QQAdIdZ412270439

Back