• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Truckers start your engine!!

TruckerJeff

Inactive
Reaction score
Well it's Roadeo season again!

It's time to meet with our fellow truckers and show off our driving skills in friendly competitions and socialize around cold tasty beverages!!

I would like to wish all truckers, participants, judges or staff, an awesome rodeo!

I will be competing in Shearwater for the Atlantic regionals, see you there or In Borden for the Nationals if all goes well!!

I seen you drive last year... let's leave it at that.  :nod:

BTW.. I kicked your butt.

.....remember Mouse, it's not just truckers.....all trades are welcome to compete in route discipline!! 
PS---Better luck this year Mouse, lol  ;D  I won't be there to kick ur butt.

I"ll be taking care of setup since i'm not qualified on anything for a year yet ha!

Regional is in Esquimalt this year, should be fun for my first rodeo.

Courtesy of an Army commander in a signals base nearby...Central Roadeo is now...delayed...he cancelled the Roadeo on his base, but some enterprising SrNCOs have made plans to hold it anyways! 

Good Luck to All you competitors out there...    8)

I heard about that. Kingston right? I thought it was just rumour. The boys in Central region are busy now with the G8 or G20 (whatever it's called). So many bumping it until after could be a good thing.  :nod:

I ended up in 1st from local (comox / esquimalt) for road rally!! not sure if i would like to go to the regionals yet though.

Back