• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ukraine - Superthread

CBH99

Army.ca Veteran
Donor
Reaction score
Word to the wise, there is no privacy on the Frontline anymore

I mean, when they say cameras are everywhere… 😅

To be fair, if I was most likely about to die in a war I didn’t want to be in, wearing a uniform I didn’t want to be wearing, for a military I didn’t even enlist in — but my choices were Ukrainian bombs or Russian bullets…

Ya know… maybe that squirrel WAS flirting with me after all? 🤨😘

Blackadder1916

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score

Czech_pivo

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Reaction score
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. (The more things change, the more they stay the same.)

Question is, which will we see?
A mob moving back towards Belograd or Rostov with MVD or OMON moving to violently suppress them?

Or, more like this to the Ukrainians?

1664902944604.png

CBH99

Army.ca Veteran
Donor
Reaction score
I know we can’t foresee the future with absolute certainty, and this is one of those questions which will most likely be unanswered.

But since the sham referendums of the areas annexed make those areas a part of Russia (according to…Russia) then technically Russia could have legally sent those conscripts to those areas as reinforcements and/or to hold the ground, since technically they wouldn’t be deploying outside of Russia.

Again…according only to Russia…

Master Strategist indeed. Too bad the Ukrainians have a bigger say in the matter than you do, eh Vlad? 🇺🇦

GR66

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
I know we can’t foresee the future with absolute certainty, and this is one of those questions which will most likely be unanswered.

But since the sham referendums of the areas annexed make those areas a part of Russia (according to…Russia) then technically Russia could have legally sent those conscripts to those areas as reinforcements and/or to hold the ground, since technically they wouldn’t be deploying outside of Russia.

Master Strategist indeed. Too bad the Ukrainians have a bigger say in the matter than you do, eh Vlad? 🇺🇦
That's a good point. Can't wait to see how the new conscripts react to being sent to "Novorossiya" (New Russia) to defend the Motherland.

TacticalTea

Reaction score

Probably a big reason for the annexation, indeed.

Skysix

Reaction score
That's a good point. Can't wait to see how the new conscripts react to being sent to "Novorossiya" (New Russia) to defend the Motherland.
Many already have been. Now a mix of dead, injured and disillusioned.

Maybe as a gesture of goodwill and support of the PEOPLE of Russia Ukraine should donate 300,000 body bags to the Russian Red Cross so the drafted can be returned to their parents.

200px-Rosyjski_Czerwony_Krzyż.png

Last edited: