• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Unable to access chat.

is there a time requirement

• a

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

govenor_mac

Inactive
Reaction score
I used to be able to access the chat room but now I am unable to do so. Can anyone tell me why? What can I do to fix the problem.

Nothing obvious shows up for your account... what happens when you enter chat?

I click on chat and instead of the hand cursior I just get the arrow and it lists who is in chat...The_Pipes is in there now. Thanx.

Ok, I believe I have fixed this issue, you should be able to click on the chat link now.

You should also be able to "hover" over the link to see who's in the chatroom.

Cheers
Mike

No problem. Thanks for letting me know there was an issue.

hi scoty here,,
do i need to buy a membership to chat or do the time required ,,,,can see the chat window
whos there can type in a hello and send but nothing happens ,,,
any info would be appreciated ,,
:tank:  :cheers: scoty  :cheers:  :tank:

Hi Wildman, you need 10 posts and 3 hours to get into chat, both of which you have. It sounds like you're getting in ok but maybe having troubles sending messages...?

Are you using Mozilla Firefox?  Cause thats what I use and I can't get in.  When I attempt it LOOKS like I'm in chat to others but nothing happens on my end.  I had to login with IE to access chat.  Darn microsoft.  Darn them.

Firefox works, I use it and can get into chat no problem. If you're using adblock, you may need to tinker with the settings, such as Obj-Tabs to get in properly.

Back