• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Unit and Base Duty restrictions prior to Deployment/Tours

BlueBerretBlues

Inactive
Reaction score
Was told that mbrs who are deploying are exempt from doing unit or base duty 30 or 60 days prior to Deployment, I've searched high and low but can not find any pubs on the topic can anyone help me?

BlueBerretBlues said:
Was told that mbrs who are deploying are exempt from doing unit or base duty 30 or 60 days prior to Deployment, I've searched high and low but can not find any pubs on the topic can anyone help me?
There is no CAF policy which states this. Some units might be doing that at the local level for some odd reason, but you aren't going to find it anywhere in national level policy.

Edit to add: This was written thinking you are deploying directly from your home unit as an individual augmentee. If you have been tasked to pre-deployment training during that time via CFTPO, my experience has been that those pers are not given those duties simply because they have a pre-deployment training plan to follow and missing any of that will cause them to miss critical and mandated training.

Back