• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
HiTek said:
My utpncm posting message says BMOQ equivalency granted. Losing unit to enter the qual AIPB.

As an acting lacky, without plq,  I was under the impression that I would have to do bmoq mod 2. As far as I can tell though, AIPB is the qual for the whole BMOQ.

Am I reading this wrong? Hoping someone on here could shed some light before I go and bug my OR.

As far as I can tell, you're reading this correctly. It seems they granted you the equivalency for the whole BMOQ, possibly based off of your acting rank?

In any case, congrats on your selection.

Same thing here. Losing unit to enter AIPB in … A friend of mine enter as an officer and we looked in his mprr and the BMOQ qual is indeed AIPB. Not trying to avoid St-Jean but I would not complain is this is the case!!

HiTek said:
My utpncm posting message says BMOQ equivalency granted. Losing unit to enter the qual AIPB.

As an acting lacky, without plq,  I was under the impression that I would have to do bmoq mod 2. As far as I can tell though, AIPB is the qual for the whole BMOQ.

Am I reading this wrong? Hoping someone on here could shed some light before I go and bug my OR.

Don't worry I will let Ottawa know that there has been a huge mistake on all the messages...

jitterbug said:
Don't worry I will let Ottawa know that there has been a huge mistake on all the messages...

Can you also tell them to hurry up with the rest of the messages? We're quickly approaching the application deadline for next year's selection already...

Your gaining unit should sort that out pretty quickly. I was quite hopeful as well seeing as my message stated that i was granted the equivalency, however, the OR sent an email to Ottawa real quick and they confirmed it was just an error. I'll most likely be seeing you guys next summer!

Got my new posting message with an amendment saying that BMOQ mod 1 was granted but mod 2 was to be completed! BTW does anyone know how long is mod 2?

avn188 said:
Got my new posting message with an amendment saying that BMOQ mod 1 was granted but mod 2 was to be completed! BTW does anyone know how long is mod 2?

It was 7 weeks long when I did it back in the summer of 2016.

I'll be at Bishop's university in Sherbrooke, but trois rivières is a pretty nice place, you should like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back