• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

123abc

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I went in to the Halifax BPSO on Wednesday and they told me that they still haven’t seen any messages under SCP yet
 

SJBeaton

Jr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
regulator12 said:
So it's been very quiet lately. Anyone get any news on either an acceptance or rejection message?

Nothing yet. Another update yesterday was that the messages were up for signature, so the 1-2 week predicted timeline given earlier this week still seems likely.

Congrats to those that have received their UTPNCM messages (MSVU is a great school; you will enjoy it there, Doozer)!
 

kreuot

New Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Update for fellow SCP applicants. I received my offer for SCP MARS today. Offers should be rolling out this week if you haven't received one yet. Good luck and congratulations!
 
Reaction score
0
Points
10
kreuot said:
Update for fellow SCP applicants. I received my offer for SCP MARS today. Offers should be rolling out this week if you haven't received one yet. Good luck and congratulations!
Congratulations! Way to start the week Hopefully find out my fate soon times.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

 

DAL12

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
kreuot said:
Update for fellow SCP applicants. I received my offer for SCP MARS today. Offers should be rolling out this week if you haven't received one yet. Good luck and congratulations!

Congratulations Kreuot! Hopefully the rest of us hear soon too!
 

kreuot

New Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Thanks! Not sure if you guys have tried yet but, I had a bit of luck getting more info from my CM.
 

mike2011

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
kreuot said:
Thanks! Not sure if you guys have tried yet but, I had a bit of luck getting more info from my CM.
How did you get your answer? Email or CoC? And one last question. Did you call or email your CM because I send her a email and she never bothered answering me. Tks
 

kreuot

New Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Got it from CoC, CM, and BPSO. I would suggest talking to your CM as they may be able to "hint" at your status. Has anyone been given a BMOQ date for those that need to do it? Also, does anyone know how much notice is given before you get loaded on a course?
 

SJBeaton

Jr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
kreuot said:
Got it from CoC, CM, and BPSO. I would suggest talking to your CM as they may be able to "hint" at your status. Has anyone been given a BMOQ date for those that need to do it? Also, does anyone know how much notice is given before you get loaded on a course?

Received my SCP selection offer for Sea LogO this afternoon! Appointment date to NCdt in mid-August.

Kreuot - no mention of a BMOQ date (I'll have to complete Mod 2) as that will be up to the folks at BTL to squeeze us in. I see on the CFLRS schedule that there is a Mod 2 scheduled for October; but, we may also get tacked on a full course for the second-half.

Best of luck to those still waiting.
 

kreuot

New Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
SJBeaton said:
Received my SCP selection offer for Sea LogO this afternoon! Appointment date to NCdt in mid-August.

Kreuot - no mention of a BMOQ date (I'll have to complete Mod 2) as that will be up to the folks at BTL to squeeze us in. I see on the CFLRS schedule that there is a Mod 2 scheduled for October; but, we may also get tacked on a full course for the second-half.

Best of luck to those still waiting.
Congratulations! I'm in the same situation as you. Appointment set for mid July and I have to complete Mod 2. Given how long we had to wait for our results I guess a few more months isn't that bad.
 

AirForce

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Has anyone that accepted an offer for UTPNCM received their posting message yet?

I'm on IR and looking to push my RFD 30 days earlier, but I still haven't got the posting message yet...
 

Pagan

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
AirForce said:
Has anyone that accepted an offer for UTPNCM received their posting message yet?

I'm on IR and looking to push my RFD 30 days earlier, but I still haven't got the posting message yet...

Typical for the military. I had my MWO look into my posting message 2 weeks ago as at that time I only had 2 months till I was to transfer over to OCdt.  It turns out that they had never received my acceptance message.  Things did get sorted out finally including proof of enrollment and courses so they were able produce a posting message and I got it on Monday the 26th. 

My recommendation is that you engage your CoC to look into it by emailing the contact on the message.
 

Terrier

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Does anyone here have the ability to get confirmation or denial of more utp offers still coming out?

I attempted to engage my BPSO,  but they weren't willing to make the call to Ottawa...
 

regulator12

Member
Reaction score
0
Points
160
I know from my bpso most if not all offers are out. He said that Ottawa has not received all the acceptances yet. So second round offers won't go out until all first round folks respond and all non selection messages won't go out until after that.
 

regulator12

Member
Reaction score
0
Points
160
I know some of us are still waiting to hear, just wondering if anyone has heard any more news with regards to UTPNCM?
 

mike2011

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
wolot said:
No posting message yet... Hard to wait so long.
I received my selection offer for PAO yesterday but the message was dated 23 JUN 17. So i'm encouraging you to go see to your OR asap for any message because I have been told by PSO that SCP offers are all out. Good luck
 

DAL12

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
mike2011 said:
I received my selection offer for PAO yesterday but the message was dated 23 JUN 17. So i'm encouraging you to go see to your OR asap for any message because I have been told by PSO that SCP offers are all out. Good luck


Congratulations! Where are you located? And my PSO didn't know if all SCP messages were out or not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top