• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterInstructor

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
Th3team said:
Any updates of anyone getting an answer for Pilot ( UTPNCM 2018) ?


Honestly from what I understand If you passed ACS, then you are pretty much guaranteed to get it.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

ridsteram

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
MasterInstructor said:
Honestly from what I understand If you passed ACS, then you are pretty much guaranteed to get it.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really hope you are right.
 

Sub_Guy

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
0
Points
0
My CFR offer was on the street on Mar 27th.   

I know it’s a different program, but don’t they originate from the same office?  :dunno:

Good luck! 
 

JulesB

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I spoke with my CM today and he said the board has sat and offers should start rolling out soon, good luck everyone!
 

ridsteram

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
JulesB said:
I spoke with my CM today and he said the board has sat and offers should start rolling out soon, good luck everyone!

Did he let you know if you made it or not? Or say to wait?
 

JulesB

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
ridsteram said:
Did he let you know if you made it or not? Or say to wait?

He wasn’t allowed to tell me unfortunately but said I would know very soon. Fingers crossed, it’s my second year trying for army log. If I don’t get it then I’m posted to Cold Lake...
 

Buttz

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Are CM's allowed to turn your offer down if you get selected by the board? Based on trade health and issues like that.
 

sidemount

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Buttz said:
Are CM's allowed to turn your offer down if you get selected by the board? Based on trade health and issues like that.
Nope, from what I have been told by the "powers that be" is that it is just an fyi for the CMs to better plan their postings. Going from NCM to officer is not subject to the trade health. Cant provide references but this came from a much higher rank and a serious guy that I take seriously when I went through selection as my trade was red at the time.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

 

Buttz

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
sidemount said:
Nope, from what I have been told by the "powers that be" is that it is just an fyi for the CMs to better plan their postings. Going from NCM to officer is not subject to the trade health. Cant provide references but this came from a much higher rank and a serious guy that I take seriously when I went through selection as my trade was red at the time.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick reply. That is what I thought I had heard, but I never really looked into it.
 

jofafa

Jr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
JulesB said:
He wasn’t allowed to tell me unfortunately but said I would know very soon. Fingers crossed, it’s my second year trying for army log. If I don’t get it then I’m posted to Cold Lake...

Yep same here, 2nd year for army log. Good luck!
 

virtualwog

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I also applied for (air) Log... the stats on the SIP from Feb 18 make it seem like pretty good odds, 15 positions with 16 applicants projected for UTPNCM. Good luck to all, it's just a waiting game now.
 

jofafa

Jr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
virtualwog said:
I also applied for (air) Log... the stats on the SIP from Feb 18 make it seem like pretty good odds, 15 positions with 16 applicants projected for UTPNCM. Good luck to all, it's just a waiting game now.

Yep my PSO said they take a bit more than last year. Prepare for an element change because i heard Air is pretty full...
 

virtualwog

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
jofafa said:
Yep my PSO said they take a bit more than last year. Prepare for an element change because i heard Air is pretty full...

I rolled army first, so it won't kill me to flip back over the fence. I'll just wait and see what comes; a DEU change won't stop me from accepting an offer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top