• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jofafa

Jr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
maybesharp said:
Got my message for UTPNCM today.

NWO at RMC

This is going to be interesting...

Was that your first choice or did you have civi u as first choice? And if so, are you near kingston petawawa trenton?
 

maybesharp

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
jofafa said:
Was that your first choice or did you have civi u as first choice? And if so, are you near kingston petawawa trenton?

It was my first choice.  I've been in for 13 yrs, and to be honest I was a little concerned about getting along/studying with 18 yr olds who probably wouldn't appreciate my experiences/attitudes... Probably the old man in me screaming "get off of my lawn" talking here.

I am in Kingston already, I've worked at the clinic at/for RMC flr the last 5 yrs.
 

jofafa

Jr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
maybesharp said:
It was my first choice.  I've been in for 13 yrs, and to be honest I was a little concerned about getting along/studying with 18 yr olds who probably wouldn't appreciate my experiences/attitudes... Probably the old man in me screaming "get off of my lawn" talking here.

I am in Kingston already, I've worked at the clinic at/for RMC flr the last 5 yrs.

Okay thanks for your input and congrats!
 

misratah500

Member
Reaction score
0
Points
160
Well at least i know there is more than one NWO this year, cause i know of another one that got his offer today to UVIC for NWO. Still waiting on mine...

 

MasterInstructor

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
misratah500 said:
Well at least i know there is more than one NWO this year, cause i know of another one that got his offer today to UVIC for NWO. Still waiting on mine...

Good luck! I am waiting for LOG from Esquimalt as well. 3rd try. Let me know if you hear of any LOG offers..
 

misratah500

Member
Reaction score
0
Points
160
@MasterInstructor, this is your third time? Did you ever rewrite your CFAT? I know my BPSO wants me too, if I don't get anywhere this year. So much for MARS taking anyone. But there is still lots of time.
 

MasterInstructor

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
misratah500 said:
@MasterInstructor, this is your third time? Did you ever rewrite your CFAT? I know my BPSO wants me too, if I don't get anywhere this year. So much for MARS taking anyone. But there is still lots of time.

Yes, it is my 3rd time trying for LOG. I was told I did not need to re-write the CFAT. Specially because my mark would not improve. I got 29/30 in problem solving. What drags my mark is the English portion (English is my second language) You can not really study for those words haha

I have been going to UVIC for the past couple years under many different leave types. Just finished my 3rd year. I am doing my 4th year, 1st semester in the summer. If I get a rejection for UTPNCM again, I am releasing and applying as a DEO after I graduate in December.

 

misratah500

Member
Reaction score
0
Points
160
I got my offer this afternoon, NWO, UVIC, Poli Sci 2nd year.

This was my fourth attempt at this program. INTO/LOGO in 2008/2009, LOGO 2017, MARS/NWO 2018

 

MasterInstructor

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
misratah500 said:
I got my offer this afternoon, NWO, UVIC, Poli Sci 2nd year.

This was my fourth attempt at this program. INTO/LOGO in 2008/2009, LOGO 2017, MARS/NWO 2018

Congrats! Looks like they are coming out Trade by trade. I am guessing you are at Esquimalt. How did you get your offer? call from BPSO? Ordely room? CoC?
 
Reaction score
0
Points
0
MasterInstructor said:
Congrats! Looks like they are coming out Trade by trade. I am guessing you are at Esquimalt. How did you get your offer? call from BPSO? Ordely room? CoC?

This is the only thing keeping me hopeful at the moment - that I haven't seen any CELE offers yet... Seems like there's a lot of us Esquimalt people here.  I was really hoping for something today - another one of my trade co-workers in Ottawa got Int today as well.
 

misratah500

Member
Reaction score
0
Points
160
My Chief called me into his office, and handed me the offer. Fuckers couldn't even get my service number right.
 

Thunderprime

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Khisanth said:
This is the only thing keeping me hopeful at the moment - that I haven't seen any CELE offers yet... Seems like there's a lot of us Esquimalt people here.  I was really hoping for something today - another one of my trade co-workers in Ottawa got Int today as well.

Same here.  Haven't heard anything about CELE or AERE.  Hopefully soon, this living in limbo really sucks.
 
Reaction score
0
Points
0
MasterInstructor said:
Congrats! Looks like they are coming out Trade by trade. I am guessing you are at Esquimalt. How did you get your offer? call from BPSO? Ordely room? CoC?

That's interesting. I have two co-workers who applied for ACSO and haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone heard of ACSO offers going out yet?
 

MasterInstructor

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
Khisanth said:
I received my offer for CELE today - going to be attending RMCC this fall.  See some of you in Otter Sqn in Sept!

Congrats man! Good luck out there :)

Anybody waiting for LOG here?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top