• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Army Infantry Video

• Thread starter Thread starter D-n-A
  • Start date Start date
D

D-n-A

http://grouchymedia.com/other_videos/infantry/download.cfm

THE DETAILS 

Infantry has got to be my new current favorite on the site! This guy Garrett Flynn, who has a day job making video games, just did an amazing job on it. He first sent me a video back in December of 2004 and although I liked it, there was just something missing. So he kept at it and showed me this latest work about a month ago and I just had to post it online.

Garrett's brother is an Army Ranger who worked with him on getting the videos and pictures together. He actually had Garrett join the recruits for a while so we he could see what it was like in training where he got his butt whooped. That must have had an effect on him because he put together an amazing video that's being used now for recruiting from what he tells me.

The song is "The Messenjah" by P.O.D. off their Satellite album from 2002. It's a hot track with some nice effects and cool video clips and images you'll be sure to love. Let Garrett know what you think by emailing him here gfpro@cox.net.

-- Grouchy --

Rockin' video! I downloaded it from the post at MP.net and it's a kick-ass piece of art. Thanks for sharing!

~Finn

Thanks for putting that link up there, I checked it out and loved it! it just reafirms my desire to be in the infantry! :threat:

Back