• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

VCDS Lieutenant-General Mike Rouleau

OceanBonfire

Sr. Member
Reaction score
53
Points
330
EZDPvNX.jpg


Lieutenant-General Rouleau assumes responsibilities of the Vice Chief of the Defence Staff

https://twitter.com/CanadianForces/status/1283469052086759425

https://www.facebook.com/CanadianForces/posts/2932810096946173

https://www.canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/news/2020/07/lieutenant-general-rouleau-assumes-responsibilities-of-the-vice-chief-of-the-defence-staff.html
 

PuckChaser

Moderator
Staff member
Directing Staff
Mentor
Reaction score
649
Points
1,060
daftandbarmy said:
OK, I'll start.... he'll last longer than his new can of Red Man :)

I'll take the under, I've seen him pack a lip the size of a baseball.
 

FSTO

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
382
Points
930
Is it me or should they get rid of the "Vance Bar" at the end of the sleeves? It just looks kind of redundant.

 

FJAG

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
1,810
Points
1,040
So now that he's VCDS, does he have to give up his "Pinks" and will they have to issue him a new green suit?

Asking for a friend.

FSTO said:
Is it me or should they get rid of the "Vance Bar" at the end of the sleeves? It just looks kind of redundant.

Absolutely.

:pop:
 

Infanteer

Moderator
Staff member
Directing Staff
Donor
Reaction score
962
Points
1,060
FJAG said:
So now that he's VCDS, does he have to give up his "Pinks" and will they have to issue him a new green suit?

Asking for a friend.

No, as an Special Operations Assaulter qualified officer, that is his dress uniform for the rest of his career.
 

Oldgateboatdriver

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
246
Points
680
FSTO said:
Is it me or should they get rid of the "Vance Bar" at the end of the sleeves? It just looks kind of redundant.

With multiple anchors and the word Navy everywhere for flimsy reasons  or multiple Canadian flags and the words Canada or Canadian all over the place on our naval combat uniforms, I don't think the  RCN can exactly claim clean-hands in the redundancy department.


Just Sayin'  :nod:
 

FSTO

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
382
Points
930
Oldgateboatdriver said:
With multiple anchors and the word Navy everywhere for flimsy reasons  or multiple Canadian flags and the words Canada or Canadian all over the place on our naval combat uniforms, I don't think the  RCN can exactly claim clean-hands in the redundancy department.


Just Sayin'  :nod:

Hey, I've been the loudest critic of the RCN's recent bling fetish.
Less is more I say.
 
Top