• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Victoria Army.ca Meet - 1 Dec 06

navymich, seen. The Tudor is one of the few places I've been to in the Greater Victoria area. If I make it I'm willing to do the work wherever it's at!
 
Yeah... I gotta figure out where I plan to crash... We'll see.
 
Just made the reservations at the Sticky Wicket

1900 is the cutoff time for reservations for Fridays, so that is when it is for (that's 7pm for you civies).  There is also only a 15min window to hold the table, so please make sure you're on time.  The reservation is for 12 people and is under "Michelle"

If you are bringing someone with you, or unable to make it, please let me know so that I can amend the reservations.  Thanks.  :D

 
Hey Mich,

Wish I could make your party....we'll just have to do it again in the near future.  As always...any time you hit the mainland, you have a place to stay.  ;D
 
Hey Michelle, I'd love to make it, but I can't, not this time. Sorry!
 
You see, the car I was supposed to drive.. well it's parked outside my door looking pretty droopy, and full of holes. Who knew you could take chunks out of it like that when you can't stop for a red light because of retarded icy roads.  :'( So, I'm out on this one. Have a blast guys.
 
navymich said:
Just made the reservations at the Sticky Wicket

1900 is the cutoff time for reservations for Fridays, so that is when it is for (that's 7pm for you civies).  There is also only a 15min window to hold the table, so please make sure you're on time.  The reservation is for 12 people and is under "Michelle"

If you are bringing someone with you, or unable to make it, please let me know so that I can amend the reservations.  Thanks.  :D

Looks like I'll be there.  See you then.
 
The mess on the roads will hopefully be cleared up by then.  Did Mother Nature forget that this is Victoria??  Quite the snow out there right now.  >:(
 
Well at this moment the long range forecast does not look promising......
 
Rodahn said:
Well at this moment the long range forecast does not look promising......

No, it doesn't look promising.  I've had no heat, no phone and only half of my hydro since noon yesterday, and my truck is frozen in my driveway.

What say we reassess things on Thu night, and decide then whether we continue on or not?  I don't want people having to come distances to get there, or everyone not being able to get home.
 
Things are a bit milder around here now and the roads are looking better.  Unless something major hits weather-wise overnight, looks like we're still a go for tomorrow FRI 1 Dec at 1900 at Sticky Wicket

All still in that said they were?  Any newbies??
 
Sorry I didn't really check my calendar before I said I would come over. I have a conflict unfortunately won't be able to make it.
 
Man I'm jealous.  I haven't been to the wicket in about 10 yrs.  Have fun gang!
 
navymich said:
Things are a bit milder around here now and the roads are looking better.  Unless something major hits weather-wise overnight, looks like we're still a go for tomorrow FRI 1 Dec at 1900 at Sticky Wicket

All still in that said they were?  Any newbies??

I'll be there.  See you at 1900.
 
Roger, will be late-ish.  We've got a United Way poker tournament starting at 18:00.  Shouldn't take me too long to lose my money...  Worse case, I'll bully the table to either A: Win and buy the beer for the night, or B: go all in and lose by 19:00.  :D  I'll try and drag along a few others, but depending on the tournament, no promises.

T
 
I may be a little late.  I work until about 1800 today.  I'll be there as soon as I can.
 
We'll stay at the Wicket for awhile anyway, let's say until 2030-2100?  That way the latecomers can still track us down.
 
but of advice Mich

Leave your cell number so people can contact you if they can't find you
 
Back
Top