• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Videos and clips featuring the Army

ChopperHead

Inactive
Reaction score
I found this on the web. It's of a reserve unit I think other then that i dont know anything else about it.

http://www.youtube.com/w/Canadian-Military-Memories?v=DHpqZJZsDgQ&search=military

this video is supposed to be Canadian soldiers but i dont think it is. maybe Britsh? still funny though.

http://www.youtube.com/w/Canadian-military?v=mFMnIlhKFqw&search=military

this one is of the Queens York Rangers

http://www.youtube.com/w/queen%27s-york-rangers?v=0OSKcuwo6Ok&search=military

there's a bunch of videos on that site so just have a look around. dont know if there are anymore canadian ones or not but have a look. I just typed in "Military" in the search bar.

That video has been posted many times, it's of Royal Marines from CTCRM training.

The Queens York Rangers video was taken on Exercise "Rogers Challenge".

I'll need confirmation from some others, possibly Farmboy or Gayson on distance and the minimum ruck weight, but it was basically a ruck race around the LFCATC Meaford base perimeter. It was fully tactical with MILES gear and OpFor, and every 5 or so kms there was a stand.

Some stands were fairly simple, like put together a Molotov Cocktail, or come under a Chemical attack, hit into MOP4 and push/pull an iltis for a distance through the woods. (My back hurt for a good week after)

Tough but fun, join the Rangers.  ;D

Yah it's probably a course, at least I hope it's a course. If they molest that shot gun any more DND might have to get a restraining order against them.

:cdn:

:rage: That first video, has got to be the WORST video I have ever seen, it represents the army in a horrible way, I think anyone who has access to that should remove it ASAP.....i just puked in my mouth  :rage:

Kevins833 said:
:rage: That first video, has got to be the WORST video I have ever seen, it represents the army in a horrible way, I think anyone who has access to that should remove it ASAP.....i just puked in my mouth  :rage:
Ye seriously, whats with the gay music? When your showing a soldier with a shotgun and soldiers in a LAV, you dont play gay a.s.s. music like that

see the Queens York Rangers know how to put a video together...why is it so hard for other ppl?

Kevins833 said:

Stop saying what we're all thinking!!  ;D

some people are telling me that the first video is of strathconas. I dont think it is. Mainly because 1) it looks like a reserve unit 2) it has the LFCA crest on the floor.

ChopperHead said:
some people are telling me that the first video is of strathconas.

They're not. Quit trolling. If you can't tell the difference, you shouldn't be voicing an opinion.

recceguy said:
They're not. Quit trolling. If you can't tell the difference, you shouldn't be voicing an opinion.

Ok well first off if you read the rest of the post it says that I dont think they are and I gave 2 reasons why. and since nobody else has been able to identify what unit it is either I dont see how im trolling.

Someone said to me that they thought it was LSH thats not my opionion thats what someone else said.

But since you know everything would you mind telling me what that unit is then???

A bunch of those guys in the first video are reserves for a weapons tech course.  I recognize a bunch of them.  They're from the 25 or 22 service battalion, whichever one is in London, I can't remember.

Piper said:
How so? It shows some guys in the field, training, having some brews with the buddies, goofing around a little and playing a prank or two. What army life is like for most reservists in the summer. And probably for everyone else. Don't tell me you don't train, have a few and goof off once in a while?

I won't dignify that with a reply...oops. And its not a LAV smartie-pants, its a Cougar.

Seriously, some of you guys need to lighten up and stop taking yourselves so seriously.  ::)

You know what? That is complete bullshit, i dont know what kinda training u do, but lighting a pack of matches or watching a fucking orange roll up and down a bus or inproperly handling weapon systems like that, and for christ sakes, what the hell is with the music??  one video like that, makes the rest of the Army reg. and res. look retarted. I know that other forces watch these videos and they see shit like that and think were are all fucked up. Its one thing to goof around, but that video is just plain dumb. :rage:

The only beef i have with it, is that it reminds me of a High School grad video i once saw synced to that god awful song by jewel.

Saw this posted on militaryphotos.net

http://www3.telus.net/public/psyex/video/Strats.wmv

Back