• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Well I went to hand in my app.....

shado_wolf

Inactive
Reaction score
Arg!!!!!

I have been working hard over the last 6 months getting myself into good enough shape to apply, getting all my source documents and gathering my address history.

Today at 8 am (precisely the time I am supposed to be starting my work day), I finally get it all together, sign the physical self test and head down to my recruitment center, find parking in downtown Edmonton, and lo‘ and behold.......

The recruiting center will be closed Friday June 13th, 2003.

No reason. Just a note on the door. I spoke to a recruiter 2 days ago expressing my interest in applying today and clarifying a final point, he didn‘t mention they would be closed.

Ah well I know, hurry up and wait!!!

I just thought it‘ld start after I handed in my application. Anyone know why they were closed?

Thanks,
Dylan

If you get it looks like we might be serving together in about a year or so. Im north of Edmonton, on the tip of Lesser Slave Lake. Which documents do you have to have? Your birth certificate and a drivers or something, right? What else?

Sin, birth certificate, high school transcript, trade school transcript, wife‘s birth certificate, marrage certificate, daughters birth certificate.....

Just wondering what trade/unit you are both looking to join out of Edmonton. Am finishing the process myself.

choice 1 - LCIS Tech
choice 2 - Sig Op
choice 3 - Comm Rsch

When I last spoke to the recruter, LCIS TECH was closed but Sig Op is still open. I am hoping that by the time they are ready to offer me a job it‘ll open again but if not.... I could be almost as happy as a Sig Op.

Dylan

hahaha, they have a habit of doing that. they phoned me and left a message saying, come drop your final transcripts off at the camp when you get them, have any questions just give us a call. alrite, so in order to give final transcripts you have to have final grades, that happens at the end of june. go to give em a call, guess what, they‘re stood down for the summer. how am i to give transcrips, lol, o my.

sorry, this is just me being frusterated :evil:

Back