• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What are you listening to/fav type of music

Had some free tickets to see the B52s live.  :-X

Overwatch Downunder said:
The cats and I are listening to Avenged 7 Fold. The more louder its played, Sam the Siamese sentinal, beats the stuffing out of his baby stuffed koala. Wierd to watch!

He is a 'metalkat' at heart.  8)

- Clearly, what you need down under is an All ABBA all Day FM station.

8)

Just finished some Gerry Rafferty, and now Mike Oldfield and Maggie Rielly... (Moonlight Shadow)

Hey guys we have to respect ALL music, life would be so boring if we liked everything the same.  I think its great that everyone has there own mode and it does depend on what mood were feeling at the time, its all good :salute:
As for me right now I am packing and listening to Ramsteen, there awsome, gotta play them loud  ;)

littlelizzard said:
As for me right now I am packing and listening to Ramsteen, there awsome, gotta play them loud  ;)

RAMMSTEIN!!!

::)

Just downloaded Nickleback's newest release - Gotta Be Somebody...good tune  8)

HL

4 Non Blondes "What's up?"

Just looking back and...foreward I guess...

So I tried this new Apple "Genius" feature on my iPhone that generates a playlist of related music from a song. I tried it on the Dropkick Murphy's "Shipping up to Boston" from "The Departed" soundtrack.

No problem on the Mighty Mighty Bosstones match. They're from Boston. What I'd like to know is how the Junkie XL remix of Elvis' "A Little Less Conversation" got into the list. And Lynrd Skynrd's "Tuesday's Gone"?

They're all great songs, but damfino how they're related.

Rise Against - The Dirt Whispered.
Rise Against - The Good Left Undone.
Metallica - My Apocalypse.

Two bloddy amazing bands.

I have to second with
Rise against - the good left undone -  I love them!
I like Breaking benjamin too

when I relaxe I like
Patrick Watson (from Montreal  ;D)
Portishead
Sarah Mclachlan

Augustus Pablo - King Tubby Meets Rockers Uptown  1987

94519.jpg

Got a Nice Dram of McClellands, and just enjoying the end of the evening.

Fantastic album to chill to.

dileas

tess

Back