• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What Colour will Canada paint Leopard 2's from the Dutch

Dale Denton

Reaction score
What colour will the new Leo's be painted? The same as the older Leo's, or some other?

dapaterson said:
Bright pink.  With orange polka-dots.

Which narrowly beat out red turrets over blue hulls in the Corps vote.    ;D

Michael O`Leary said:
Which narrowly beat out red turrets over blue hulls in the Corps vote.    ;D

- The turrets will be painted Scarlett, and the hulls Myrtle Green.

- Perseverence!

;D

Whatever happened to painting flames on the sides to make them go faster?  ;)

Hell, while we're at it, put a red CF 18 wing on the back and a fart can on the exhaust.

Paint it black with red tears on the sides and some Lamo-girly doors on it.

It'll blend in with the ricers around here.        ::)

/ sarcasm

Back to the topic.....it'll be green, like everything else.

Regards

Just so long as it doesn't get any speed holes  ;D

Don't forget the cool shark teeth on the glacis plates, 'coz that big ol' boom stick doesn't make it look nearly badass enough.

I think they will stay the colour that they are for two reasons 1. The Canadian government is too cheap to spring for any paint. 2> Drive for 5 min in that country and you are covered in Moondust and are tan anyway so there is no point.

Recce By Death said:
Hell, while we're at it, put a red CF 18 wing on the back and a fart can on the exhaust.

Paint it black with red tears on the sides and some Lamo-girly doors on it.

It'll blend in with the ricers around here.         ::)

Those blue neon lights on along the bottom will also add a nice touch. (As for tweaking the engine, it already has 1500hp of goodness; what more do you want?)  ;)

a_majoor said:
Those blue neon lights on along the bottom will also add a nice touch. (As for tweaking the engine, it already has 1500hp of goodness; what more do you want?)  ;)

A clear plexi engine hatch, so we can see the whirly bits.    ;D

well, seeming as how im on my way out to Canadian Tire of all places, just lemme know what the rim size is and ill get some plastic spinning hubcaps and afew rolles of duct tape

Bah, youre doing it all wrong. We need hydraulics, and some Dub 24 inch spinnaz on some slick skins. Then we put chrome on the main gun cause haters will dip when they see us rollin'. And to top it all off put a Mercedes Benz hood ornament on the exhaust cause we be keepin it real.... :tank:

Someone call the friendly men in the white jackets I think with that last post I need to be sedated.

i got a bunch of kick ass bumper stickers, and there in english and french....

Subwoofers, PS3, Amps.... 19 inch plasma, surround. Heck yeah.

But if theres one all important item we must have is the "Trucker girl'" sihlouette mud flaps....

While your at it why dont you call MTV Canada and ask them to 'Pimp our Tanks'

Back