• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where's the Photo Gallery gone??

armyvern

Army.ca Myth
Mentor
Reaction score
Is it just me or has the photo gallery disappeared from the tool-bar??

Trust me ... I'm still recovering from the Mess Dinner; it could be me!!  :-[

Mike Baker said:
I still have it Vern.

Not me. It's disappeared from my toolbar.

I can still access it through the "services" tab at the top of the page though. I just want it back on my darn toolbar!!  >:(

Oh, uhhh, you meant the toolbar? Umm, no it is not there :-[ . I thought you meant the 'Services' tab, and so on. So no, I don't have it  :-[

hold the cursor over top "Services" and the top selection should be "Photo Gallery"

edit: I suspect the code doesn't put the photo gallery in the top tool bar anymore. just the menu.

Still posting it, even if the hotnest of the subject make my reply almost caduc ...

I ain't seeing it, but I usually acces the photo gallery by the newest image when I'm interested,
so  with the comment of Mike Baker, I presume that I'm also not seeing it.

acces the photo gallery by the newest image when I'm intesrested : Brittany, Emily, Jordan & Liam

old medic said:
hold the cursor over top "Services" and the top selection should be "Photo Gallery"

edit: I suspect the code doesn't put the photo gallery in the top tool bar anymore. just the menu.

I do still get it under services...

but I found it easier to access when it showed up right there between "my messages" and "calendar" ...  :-[

that's it Mr. B ... bring back the old server!!  >:D

ArmyVern said:
that's it Mr. B ... bring back the old server!!  >:D

That's seem audacious, considering the satisfaction that people got from the new :P...

It's back. There was a small security fix implemented this morning and I neglected to re-add the Gallery link. All is right in the world once again.

Zut!

It wasn't THAT urgent, you know. Some people were having fun without it  ;D ...

But thank you  :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
It's back. There was a small security fix implemented this morning and I neglected to re-add the Gallery link. All is right in the world once again.

~Whew~

Alas my world is now settling back to normalcy.

Thank you!!

click gallery link recieve this info but no page:
SELECT `Milnet`.`termsandconditions`.`version` FROM `Milnet`.`termsandconditions` WHERE `Milnet`.`termsandconditions`.`ID_MEMBER` = ****failed: SELECT command denied to user 'gallery2'@'localhost' for table 'termsandconditions'

blanked out id_memeber # just in case that idenifies me somehow

Saw your post over at the History of Outages and Dark Days Thread.

Sorry that I broke the Gallery on you.  :-[

Mr Bobbit will have to be the one to fix it. 

Back