• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who plays America‘s Army?

Pikache

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Reaction score
Well, I enjoy the game, at the expense of American taxpayer. :)

It‘s basically a first person shooter, but not like most other games of similar nature, because it is more realistic than others. In most missions, teamwork is required... though many idiots still want to rambo their way through... and they‘re usually the first one to get shot.

Fun game, free to download and play and addictive, especially when you play with guys who does use teamwork.

I played it but had some problems with getting certain levels to run for some reason or another. But the levels I did play I enjoyed.

Yep. I have the desert one as well. Pretty good game. Good SP game, I don‘t play MP.

I don‘t play computer games because it promotes violence ;)
bedpan you should throw up the link for that game your talking about for our readers who‘d like to try the game out. (And make themselves more prone to violence heh)

Yeah I‘ve played America‘s Army. Not bad actually.

I have a hard time finding servers to play on
though. It seems like all the servers time out on
me.

So, if anyone is willing to setup a server and host
a few games, I‘ll be happy to show up and play
when I have some time! :)

America‘s army is good, but it‘s kind of annoying that there‘s no single player missions, I‘m a big fan of Ghost recon, especialy since I downloaded the Canadian Skins from Baja Bravo. Also Batlefield 1942 is quite good, although you need to have a pc with alot horsepower in order to get it to run nicely... :mg:

Ugh...don‘t get me started on BF1942.

Fun, I suppose if you like running around with teammates who shoot you down because you got to the plane first.

If you can find a good pasworded server, you can have a good game, but it doesn‘t appeal to me. Too arcadey and not very realistic in any sense.

AA is a good game, I got all the qualifications in that game, expert marksman, CIB, Ranger, Arb, Sniper

I rarely play it, or other games

if you see a guy named Lane
that‘s me

I play Ghost Recon on XBOX, Fusaki

how did you get all the qualifications? I can‘t
even find servers to play on :(

on the bright side, I really do like the attention
to detail in this game.
e.g.
when loading a mag into the M16 he actually
hits the bolt catch and the forward assist..
very cool. but he does fail to inspect his ammo
first though. :D

how did you get all the qualifications? I can‘t
even find servers to play on

on the bright side, I really do like the attention
to detail in this game.
e.g.
when loading a mag into the M16 he actually
hits the bolt catch and the forward assist..
very cool. but he does fail to inspect his ammo
first though.
if you cant find servers, it‘s probly because your not updated to the newest versin of the game which is 1.5, so just visit www.americasarmy.com an download 1.5 to update, then you will be able to find 100‘s of servers to play on

yea, their is a lot of detail in that game, I like how every now an then your weapon can jam, it gets annoying when your in the middle of a firefight, but it add‘s to the realism

plus, blastin guys with the M203 is always good, :D

Hardly anyone in the game understands this little concept I like to call "teamwork"

But what‘re you gonna do.

I‘m a big fan of Ghost recon, especialy since I downloaded the Canadian Skins from Baja Bravo.
Hehe... Bajabravo is a buddy of mine. He‘s currently working on Canadian Ops V2 and I‘m happy to say I‘ve been tasked as a Beta tester. If you liked Version 1, you‘re going to love Version 2!!!

Give me a bit... I‘ll see if I can post some screenshots.

Current clan I‘m in kinda sucks.

So... I‘m thinking of creating a clan. Anyone interested?

I‘m envisioning all Canadian clan with people who are at least willing to play semi regularly.

This clan will probably stand to when I can get about 8 guys.

hey I wouldn‘t mind joining. But I‘m going to have
limited play time (very limited) until I finish
CAP(R) this summer though.

I‘m leaning on clan name to be 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion.

Agree/disagree?

Here‘s a link to Bajabravo‘s website... there are some new pics from Cdn Ops 2. the RCMP ERT skins are pretty sweet as well as the CSIS guy in plainclothes:)

Bajabravo‘s Mods

Back