• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Will 2021 see a new pistol buy?

Will the CAF's new pistol be a:

• the new US service pistol, the Sig Sauer P320 (M17/M18)?

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • the British version of the Glock 17?

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • a Beretta APX?

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • a Canadian designed Black Creek Labs PX17?

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • a Norinco?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • something else?

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can reload 9mm for about $0.15 (plus time) at over 600rds an hour on my Dillion XL650.
But I hate picking up brass, so I generally shoot factory - if you buy it by the 50,000s it's not that much more money.
LOL I need to go shooting with you, I am such a brass slut....

Probably should be changed to will 2022 see a new pistol buy.

What if this is the way the CAF gets 2% of GDP?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

MD Charlton has won the tender and will begin delivery of the C22 (Sig P320) in mid 2023.

Anyone know how much commonality the C22 version of the P320 will have with the M17 version used by the US?

I’m sure it was in the tender and I missed it. Anyone seen what they’re buying for the holster?
So long as it isn’t that Bianci piece of crap…

I am surprised, frequently they procure ancillaries like holsters as a separate contract. Definitely an improvement.
It’s only an improvement if you get a decent holster. Otherwise it’s a total boondoggle.

Finally. Let’s hope we don’t snatch defeat out of victory.

Australia also announced last week that they chose the P320. They are also going a step further though and jumping all in with their plan to mass issue miniature red dot optics and weapon mounted lights with all their pistols. That is something that is basically bleeding edge even for police services let alone a military.

Back