• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wings on cars......I mean come on!

Franko

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
Just a general rant of sorts.

Seems the some people these days have to have a bloody spoiler on the most cheesiest of cars in order to have the covented......

LCF  ....  Look Cool Factor

I can't figure it out.

Does your car really need to have the wing to keep your front wheel drive car planted on the ground while you are screaming along at 40km/h?

May want to look at your trunk deck lid for warping because you forgot to set trim at 0 deg      ;)

How about speed holes? Makes it go faster as Homer would say.

22 inch rims on a 22 year old car that's rusted? Waste of cash..... better spent on Bondo.

That being said ..... find these "ricey gems" from where you live and post them here.

Rules / Lane to stay in:

1.  The gaudiest wing / ground effect package on a car, van,  truck, scooter ..... whatever.

2.  No licence plates whatsoever.

3.  No description of where the picture was taken....city only, no neighbourhoods / streets.

4.  Actual picture of a real car are a bonus in cheesy points.

5.  Extra points for a huge tail pipe / fart can for an engine that only makes 90hp on a good day.

6.  Extra cheesy points if it has "Crappy Tire" brand spinners.

Now that being said....if you find a car that has balanced good looks and is very understated, like a sleeper of sorts, post a pic as well.

Everyone likes to look at a car that has a bit of class.

Regards

Oh come on....no one has seen any CF 18's driving down their street or in a parking lot?

I'll repeal one rule....to make it more easier.

See above.

Regards

integra.jpg

Oh come on....no one has seen any CF 18's driving down their street or in a parking lot?

We've all seen them, we just don't take pictures of them. ;P

You have lots of those in your parking lot at the hangar I am sure XXXXXX.  I have seen some tacky looking cars since I got to London.  I will take some pics if I have my camera next time.

Actually, we don't anymore.....it's soooo sad.

I usually have a good laugh every morning watching them come in....fart cans blaring.

Mind you there is a yellow Neon driving around that has door hinges that open like a Lambourgini      ::)

Got to get a pick of that!

Regards

PS....PM inbound      ;)

Oh man... Wish I'd had a camera with me... In the parking lot of the restaurant I was at this evening, there was an older red car, nothing too special, some hatchback... with those very small tires that stick several inches out past the side of the body... I saw it, and thought of this thread.

Those small tires that stick out.. I just don't get them.. I mean.. your car's ugly enough, why make it worse. I think I saw something of the sort on a neon a couple months back too....

The best is here in Halifax. There is a Kia that done up in subaru blue with a white vinyl job that says KIA in big letters. There is also a "peel and stick" crappy tire hood scoop, rally lights on the front bumper and of course... a monster spoiler. Lets do some rally racing!!!

Back