• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTB : Peacekeeper on VHS or DVD or VCD

CADPAT SOLDIER

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for that movie Peacekeeper (circa 1997) CBC (I Think)
I've seen posts about it around and if anyone has a copy of it that would rock. I know someother people that want it too so if you have it PM me and we'll make a deal.
I'll pay for shipping,Tape cost, nominal fee's ect.
Thanks,
Eric Bergen

Future Unknown said:
Hi,
I'm looking for that movie Peacekeeper (circa 1997) CBC (I Think)
I've seen posts about it around and if anyone has a copy of it that would rock. I know someother people that want it too so if you have it PM me and we'll make a deal.
I'll pay for shipping,Tape cost, nominal fee's ect.
Thanks,
Eric Bergen

Ive seen the British and Canadian version. Which one are you after? I unfortunately do not have it.........

Well were after what I assume to be the Canadian version
"I'm the king of Krazna" and the such
I was also wondering does anybody know the  Crash test Dummys song in the movie when the lieutenant is searching for the hidden weapons in the house?
I understand that if you havn't seen the movie then my last post makes absolutly no sense what so ever.  :)
Thanks,
Eric Bergen

Ok, In an effort to find this movie I propose that if someone actually sends it to me, me and my buddies will donate $10 in that person's name to Trinity's charity

Just an Idea
Give me a PM
Thanks,
Bergen

I got it on VHS (taped it when it was last on TV), if you send me the money for a VHS an shipping I'll make a copy for you.

Back