• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTB-Snugpak kit

gun plumber

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a Snugpak jacket or shirt. I'm not 100% of what model, So I'll ask here to see if there are any gathering dust in your closets. I'm not sure about sizing but I'd say a loose MEDIUM or LARGE. I'll be primarily be using this as a mid-layer under my combat shirt/rain jacket.
As well as money, I do have some items to trade for or combos of both.
Items to trade:(list will be updated often)

1. Leatherman Surge Multitool complete with file,saw and nylon sheath, lightly used
2. Stealth suit jacket, XL, very lightly used
3. MSR wisperlite international stove and a repair kit used but safe
4. DropZone squeeze me jacket, XL, used with a small burnhole on outside
5. Leatherman expanse folder, lightly used, with  small scratches
6, Surefire G2 Nitrolon ican flashlight, red filter and nylon sheath.

All reasonable offers considered and please be open to "Haggling" if asking for a combo sell/trade situation.
Pics on request,or if your in PET, you can meet me somewhere.

Here's to hoping! :nod:

If you're in Pet You could always hit up the 1 RCR Kit Shop which has decent deals on Snugpak.

Paying full retail price is the last choice. If I can save a couple bucks and trade off some of the items that are marking time in the closet it'll be win win.

Cheers.

You might be better off with the Squeeze Me jacket.. I got a Softie from the UK, used. Still cost me a pretty penny. But I believe the two are pretty well the same. Save your money.

I agree about about the squeeze me. The only reason I'm willing trade the Squeeze me and the stealth Jacket as well is they were bought when there was a little more of me. I'm looking for something now that has less bulk.
Cheers.

E-bay, it's all about the E-bay.  Found a Camelbak Motherload shipped from Hawaii for $125.  Retail would be $255.  Do a quick search and you'll find a good selection of Snugpak.

Took your advice and found one for 105.00 shipped. Mods feel free to delete at your leisure.

Back