• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

You maynot believe this but!!

readytogo

Inactive
Reaction score
Heres a silly/unbelievable question but...

I have a very large head and am wondering if the army has gear that can accomadate this???? i have my cfat next week for reserve work and am wonderin if im gonna get in to run into the same work related problem ive had all my life...can the employer find a hat that can fit my head?????

any insight? ??? ???

BUCKET-LID.jpg

You will get sized and issued specially made equipment for your unique size.

I know I might get in a bit of trouble for this but....

Infanteer said:
You will get sized and issued specially made equipment for your unique size.

Thats what she said!

BulletMagnet .....OWES  krustyrl a new laptop.!!!  This one is full of coffee.!!!      :nod:

readytogo said:
Heres a silly/unbelievable question but...

I have a very large head and am wondering if the army has gear that can accomadate this???? i have my cfat next week for reserve work and am wonderin if im gonna get in to run into the same work related problem ive had all my life...can the employer find a hat that can fit my head?????

any insight? ??? ???

The army always has had two sizes. Too big and too small, so even with your big head, your hat will still fall over your eyes.  ;D  Don't sweat it, things will work out for you, there are bigger concerns than hat size, that you'll find out on your own.

OWDU

Overwatch Downunder said:
The army always has had two sizes. Too big and too small, so even with your big head, your hat will still fall over your eyes.  ;D  Don't sweat it, things will work out for you, there are bigger concerns than hat size, that you'll find out on your own.

OWDU

Then again; how many hat sizes do you loose when you get a haircut?  ;D

Overwatch Downunder said:
  there are bigger concerns than hat size, that you'll find out on your own.

Two years in and this rings so true already.  The army seems to teach you 10%, and laughs its butt off while you discover the other 90% looking like a kicked puppy.

On that last course I was a course officer for, there was a candidate who could not fit into an XL helmet so he wore a milk crate.

Petamocto said:
On that last course I was a course officer for, there was a candidate who could not fit into an XL helmet so he wore a milk crate.

Could be worse......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YLLaOyQfx8

Back