• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PM need to shift British Industry into Wartime mode...

As much as I agree with the concept the timing is Trudeaupian. Sunak is promising increases in budgets that won't occur until after he is re-elected. And his prospects of re-election are on par with those of Trudeau.

As much as I agree with the concept the timing is Trudeaupian. Sunak is promising increases in budgets that won't occur until after he is re-elected. And his prospects of re-election are on par with those of Trudeau.

I'm not so sure. It depends on the details of the plan. I doubt that any military would be able to make constructive use of such an increase in funding in the short term. Plans need to be made and production ramped up accordingly. The UK currently spends about 2.1% of its GDP. The extra .4% is a significant increase.

Not to mention the years of infighting between the service chiefs for who gets what share. :giggle:

Trudeau on the other hand - :mad:

🍻

Building and modernizing depleted, outdated warstock? And increase numbers of same? You know, just in case.
I wonder if they're considering the draft to increase those numbers also, but don't want anyone to know that part yet?

We should try that, and increase our ammo stock. Currently 3 days worth if we bombed up to defend our country.

Back