Author Topic: The MEGA Political Cartoon Thread  (Read 39897 times)

Offline jollyjacktar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • My uncle F/Sgt W.H.S. Buckwell KIA 14/05/43 22YOA
Re: The MEGA Political Cartoon Thread
« Reply #150 on: February 15, 2017, 07:10:03 »

Offline mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • The job.
« Reply #151 on: February 15, 2017, 16:08:25 »
 :)
Get on the bus. Take a ride with us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2lSGnPl-ww

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #152 on: February 21, 2017, 10:39:42 »
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.

Any postings made by me which are made on behalf of Army.ca will be followed by the statement "George, Milnet.ca Staff".

Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #153 on: February 23, 2017, 10:06:15 »
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.

Any postings made by me which are made on behalf of Army.ca will be followed by the statement "George, Milnet.ca Staff".

Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2017, 12:03:34 »

Hmmmmm?  Is it coming about or just speculation?

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2017, 12:38:12 »

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2017, 12:55:45 »

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2017, 14:06:38 »

Offline Rifleman62

Retired.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2017, 14:37:23 »
Like the name of the newspaper which aptly suits MSM.
Never Congratulate Yourself In Victory, Nor Blame Your Horses In Defeat - Old Cossack Expression

Editor, The Devils' Blast, the Annual Chronicle of The Royal Winnipeg Rifles

http://www.royalwinnipegrifles.com/regimental-association/the-devils-blast/

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #159 on: March 02, 2017, 19:43:35 »
Sorry....Not at all funny.

Offline milnews.ca

• Info Curator, Baker & Food Slut
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
    • MILNEWS.ca-Military News for Canadians
« Reply #160 on: March 02, 2017, 20:32:35 »
To keep it all "fair and balanced" ...  ;D
“The risk of insult is the price of clarity.” -- Roy H. Williams

The words I share here are my own, not those of anyone else or anybody I may be affiliated with.

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #161 on: March 03, 2017, 18:42:54 »
In the "Alternate News Category":

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #162 on: March 27, 2017, 20:05:43 »

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #163 on: March 28, 2017, 11:26:18 »

Offline milnews.ca

• Info Curator, Baker & Food Slut
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
    • MILNEWS.ca-Military News for Canadians
« Reply #164 on: April 07, 2017, 11:44:41 »
Couldn't NOT share this one ...
“The risk of insult is the price of clarity.” -- Roy H. Williams

The words I share here are my own, not those of anyone else or anybody I may be affiliated with.

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #165 on: April 08, 2017, 09:44:37 »

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #166 on: April 09, 2017, 19:19:44 »

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #167 on: April 12, 2017, 15:34:55 »

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• "Look, I don't know if shooting penguins will help the environment or not. But I do know that the decision shouldn't be in the hands of people who just wanna kill for fun."
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
« Reply #168 on: May 25, 2017, 15:23:05 »
 [;)
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
-P.J. O’Rouke-

DISCLAIMER - my opinion may cause manginal irritation.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #169 on: June 15, 2017, 20:20:11 »
After our Liberal advisors advised, but the Party decided not to take their advice, this may be more true than not:

We know darn well it will be coming down the pipes in the near future; another TAX that will be paid mainly by guess who?......The Middle Class.  Meanwhile the top 1% will be vacationing taking advantage of free access to Canada's National Parks.