Author Topic: 20 April 2017 Terrorist attack in Paris  (Read 860 times)

Offline jollyjacktar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • My uncle F/Sgt W.H.S. Buckwell KIA 14/05/43 22YOA
20 April 2017 Terrorist attack in Paris
« on: April 20, 2017, 17:11:15 »
Another one boys.

'I want to kill police': Terrorist's boast before shooting dead a police officer and wounding two others in AK-47 ambush on the Champs Elysees before he is killed - as French Presidential candidates debate nearby just days before election
One policeman has been killed this evening after being 'targeted' on the Champs Elysees in central Paris
The attacker was eventually shot dead after French police officers rushed to the scene on Thursday evening   
The fatal shooting on the world famous avenue took place as French presidential candidates debated nearby

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4429938/Major-road-Paris-closed-police.html#ixzz4epIEm6UN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook[quote/]

Offline Thucydides

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • Freespeecher
Re: 20 April 2017 Terrorist attack in Paris
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 14:11:41 »
Things like this will really give the "Front National" and Marnine Le Pen a huge boost in the elections. Maybe not enough to win outright, but strengthen the "Front National" at home and bolster nationalist parties across Europe.
Dagny, this is not a battle over material goods. It's a moral crisis, the greatest the world has ever faced and the last. Our age is the climax of centuries of evil. We must put an end to it, once and for all, or perish - we, the men of the mind. It was our own guilt. We produced the wealth of the world - but we let our enemies write its moral code.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
Re: 20 April 2017 Terrorist attack in Paris
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 14:21:21 »
I tend to believe that these renewed attacks are indeed swinging voters in her direction.  It would not surprise me to see her win.
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.