Author Topic: University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM)-NCM to Officer [MERGED]  (Read 457433 times)

Offline SJBeaton

• Rate Post
Re: University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM)-NCM to Officer [MERGED]
« Reply #1050 on: June 29, 2017, 16:08:42 »
Got it from CoC, CM, and BPSO. I would suggest talking to your CM as they may be able to "hint" at your status. Has anyone been given a BMOQ date for those that need to do it? Also, does anyone know how much notice is given before you get loaded on a course?

Received my SCP selection offer for Sea LogO this afternoon! Appointment date to NCdt in mid-August.

Kreuot - no mention of a BMOQ date (I'll have to complete Mod 2) as that will be up to the folks at BTL to squeeze us in. I see on the CFLRS schedule that there is a Mod 2 scheduled for October; but, we may also get tacked on a full course for the second-half.

Best of luck to those still waiting.

Offline kreuot

• Rate Post
« Reply #1051 on: June 29, 2017, 21:34:14 »
Received my SCP selection offer for Sea LogO this afternoon! Appointment date to NCdt in mid-August.

Kreuot - no mention of a BMOQ date (I'll have to complete Mod 2) as that will be up to the folks at BTL to squeeze us in. I see on the CFLRS schedule that there is a Mod 2 scheduled for October; but, we may also get tacked on a full course for the second-half.

Best of luck to those still waiting.
Congratulations! I'm in the same situation as you. Appointment set for mid July and I have to complete Mod 2. Given how long we had to wait for our results I guess a few more months isn't that bad.

Offline AirForce

• Rate Post
« Reply #1052 on: June 30, 2017, 10:20:47 »
Has anyone that accepted an offer for UTPNCM received their posting message yet?

I'm on IR and looking to push my RFD 30 days earlier, but I still haven't got the posting message yet...

Offline Pagan

• Rate Post
« Reply #1053 on: June 30, 2017, 14:02:19 »
Has anyone that accepted an offer for UTPNCM received their posting message yet?

I'm on IR and looking to push my RFD 30 days earlier, but I still haven't got the posting message yet...

Typical for the military. I had my MWO look into my posting message 2 weeks ago as at that time I only had 2 months till I was to transfer over to OCdt.  It turns out that they had never received my acceptance message.  Things did get sorted out finally including proof of enrollment and courses so they were able produce a posting message and I got it on Monday the 26th. 

My recommendation is that you engage your CoC to look into it by emailing the contact on the message.

Offline Terrier

• Rate Post
« Reply #1054 on: June 30, 2017, 15:15:24 »
Does anyone here have the ability to get confirmation or denial of more utp offers still coming out?

I attempted to engage my BPSO,  but they weren't willing to make the call to Ottawa...

Offline regulator12

• Rate Post
« Reply #1055 on: June 30, 2017, 18:21:50 »
I know from my bpso most if not all offers are out. He said that Ottawa has not received all the acceptances yet. So second round offers won't go out until all first round folks respond and all non selection messages won't go out until after that.

Offline regulator12

• Rate Post
« Reply #1056 on: July 05, 2017, 21:24:26 »
I know some of us are still waiting to hear, just wondering if anyone has heard any more news with regards to UTPNCM?

Offline wolot

• Rate Post
« Reply #1057 on: July 06, 2017, 10:47:03 »
No posting message yet... Hard to wait so long.

Offline mike2011

• Rate Post
« Reply #1058 on: July 07, 2017, 14:30:48 »
No posting message yet... Hard to wait so long.
I received my selection offer for PAO yesterday but the message was dated 23 JUN 17. So i'm encouraging you to go see to your OR asap for any message because I have been told by PSO that SCP offers are all out. Good luck

Offline DAL12

• Rate Post
« Reply #1059 on: July 08, 2017, 13:11:06 »
I received my selection offer for PAO yesterday but the message was dated 23 JUN 17. So i'm encouraging you to go see to your OR asap for any message because I have been told by PSO that SCP offers are all out. Good luck

Congratulations! Where are you located? And my PSO didn't know if all SCP messages were out or not.

Offline mike2011

• Rate Post
« Reply #1060 on: July 09, 2017, 13:08:43 »

Congratulations! Where are you located? And my PSO didn't know if all SCP messages were out or not.

Bagotville

Offline wolot

• Rate Post
« Reply #1061 on: July 10, 2017, 18:10:07 »
I'm wondering if anyone here that went UTPNCM to RMC received an paid posting to Kingston?

Offline kreuot

• Rate Post
« Reply #1062 on: July 11, 2017, 16:47:45 »
Has anyone who accepted their offer for SCP received a posting message or response yet?

Offline High-PoweredXU

• Rate Post
« Reply #1063 on: July 11, 2017, 17:01:38 »
Nope. Apparently our BPSO is on leave. I'm was told July14 is when I'll find out.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

Offline High-PoweredXU

• Rate Post
« Reply #1064 on: July 17, 2017, 23:36:39 »
My buddy just got ACSO under SCP. I haven't heard yet for AEC under SCP. Anyone waiting for AEC? I was told before this month ends I'll find out whether I've been offered or rejected.

Offline airforce101

• Rate Post
« Reply #1065 on: July 29, 2017, 13:47:16 »
i got my offer for AEC  23rd of June and posting message on the 19th July under UTPNCM.

Offline wolot

• Rate Post
« Reply #1066 on: July 29, 2017, 22:39:48 »
Are you getting posted?

Offline airforce101

• Rate Post
« Reply #1067 on: July 30, 2017, 17:15:34 »
Are you getting posted?

posted to ULO/BTL unit.

Offline 123abc

• Rate Post
« Reply #1068 on: August 04, 2017, 09:51:55 »
finally received my selection offer for Log-Sea under SCP. Message was dated June 28th however I didn't receive it until August 2nd. what a long wait that was

Offline kreuot

• Rate Post
« Reply #1069 on: August 04, 2017, 20:47:03 »
finally received my selection offer for Log-Sea under SCP. Message was dated June 28th however I didn't receive it until August 2nd. what a long wait that was
Congrats! That must have been a frustrating wait lol. I go mine near the end of June and I thought that was a long wait.

Sidenote: Has anyone been told when they are going on a BMOQ Mod 2 course yet? I have been posted to BTL but I'm waiting to hear when I'm getting course loaded.

Offline SJBeaton

• Rate Post
« Reply #1070 on: August 13, 2017, 11:42:14 »
Congrats! That must have been a frustrating wait lol. I go mine near the end of June and I thought that was a long wait.

Sidenote: Has anyone been told when they are going on a BMOQ Mod 2 course yet? I have been posted to BTL but I'm waiting to hear when I'm getting course loaded.

Congrats 123abc!

Kreuot- I heard that this could potentially be a painfully long (even by military standards) training plan schedule (Mod2, NETPO, and LOCC). I believe that I'm tentatively loaded on the April 18 course. Hoping to get more insight when I get back to the office in a couple of weeks...

Offline jasperhudierez

• Rate Post
« Reply #1071 on: August 13, 2017, 12:20:23 »
Just curious how many years have people been trying for UTPNCM: shortest/longest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kreuot

• Rate Post
« Reply #1072 on: August 13, 2017, 12:44:24 »
Congrats 123abc!

Kreuot- I heard that this could potentially be a painfully long (even by military standards) training plan schedule (Mod2, NETPO, and LOCC). I believe that I'm tentatively loaded on the April 18 course. Hoping to get more insight when I get back to the office in a couple of weeks...
:( Ouch I was hoping to be loaded onto the MOD 2 portion of the course running from Sep-Nov. Now I might be stuck on P2 pay for another year. Please let me know once you get some news. I'll do the same if I hear anything new.