• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FY2016 DEO quotas

DYMO

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

Do the recruitment centers know the DEO quotas for available trades for FY2016 yet?  I know the new fiscal year starts April 1st but was told by my recruitment center they would most likely know how many positions are available for FY2016 before that date.  I would ask my recruitment center but I've already called them a lot for updates on my file.......so I'll give them a little break for now  :p

The trades I applied to are Int O and Public Affairs Officer.  I know it is rare to get DEO for Int O, but it does happen so I'm giving it by best shot.  It may be the case that they won't be looking for any DEO Int Os for 2016....but hopefully they are. 

Thank you. 

Estimated quota's are available in Sep-Oct every year for planning purposes only and are subject to change.  Finalized numbers probably won't be available until sometime later in Apr.

It would be up to and at the discretion of your CFRC to provide you with these, if they so choose.

Good Day,

The projected DEO intake for 16/17 for INT is 4, and PAO is 2.

Cheers,
Sgt Laen

Sergeant Laen said:
Good Day,

The projected DEO intake for 16/17 for INT is 4, and PAO is 2.

Cheers,
Sgt Laen

Would you be able to provide numbers for DEO Artillery as well?

Thank you,
Chris

Good Day,

The projected DEO intake for 16/17 for ARTY is 6.

Cheers,
Sgt Laen

Hi Sergeant Laen,
Would you be able to provide numbers for DEO AERE as well?

Thank you,

Good Day,

The projected DEO intake for 16/17 for AERE is 3.

Cheers,
Sgt Laen

Sergeant Laen said:
Good Day,

Good day Sergeant Laen,

Could you please tell me the projected numbers for DEO MARS and DEO Signal for 16/17?

Thank you!

Sergeant Laen said:
Good Day,

Cheers,
Sgt Laen

Good day Sgt Laen,

Can you please let me know the numbers for DEO MARS and DEO Signal for 16/17?

Thank you:)

You've started a slippery slope, might want to just post all the DEO quotas to save time. [emoji48]

Good Day,

For all projected (i.e. estimated) DEO Intake Numbers for 16/17 please see the following link.
http://navy.ca/forums/threads/122441.0.html

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

Yes, but there are 95 NCM (Unskilled, Skilled, Semi-Skilled, NCM-STEP) lines in our file for intake numbers, so I won't be posting numbers for each and every NCM trade.
You can ask your recruiter (or me in PM) on the specific trade you're wanting to join as.

Cheers,
Sgt Laen

Good day Sergeant Laen,

Just wondering if you could please kindly inform me whether the MARS DEO intake number still remains at 9 and when the selection date is?

Thanks!

Good Day,

Intake for MARS DEO for FY16/17 effective 16-May-16 is now at 18. 
Next selection dates are 13-Jun and 27-Jun.

Cheers,
Sgt Laen

Sergeant Laen said:
Good Day,

Intake for MARS DEO for FY16/17 effective 16-May-16 is now at 18. 
Next selection dates are 13-Jun and 27-Jun.

Cheers,
Sgt Laen

That's great news! Thank you for the prompt reply Sergeant Laen!

Sgt Laen, could you tell me if they have changed the quota for Air Force Logistics Officer and when the selection dates would be.

Thanks,

123zxy said:
Sgt Laen, could you tell me if they have changed the quota for Air Force Logistics Officer and when the selection dates would be.

Thanks,

Sgt Laen updated the numbers yesterday.

http://army.ca/forums/threads/122441.0.html

Back