• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The MEGA Political Cartoon/Meme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Daily-News-trump-.jpg
    Daily-News-trump-.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 270
  • bb1.jpg
    bb1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 201
15781102_10211389771357024_6047265147122457926_n.jpg

recceguy said:
Perhaps you missed all the reports that showed Snopes was caught rigging their info for the Democrats?
Maybe you trust the Department of Defence info-machine more, then? ;)  Or did I miss the wave of disgust over self-awarded medals when this happened in 2009?  #NoDoubleStandardsHere

Attachments

• hires_090106-F-6655M-114a2.jpg
    hires_090106-F-6655M-114a2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 174
Zebedy Colt said:

Some people on the internet think this comparison is equally funny,  :)
https://www.google.ca/search?q=trump+hitler&rls=com.microsoft:en-CA:IE-Address&rlz=1I7GGHP_en-GBCA592&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjKweqayK3RAhUj5oMKHR2WDKoQ_AUICCgB&biw=1536&bih=723#tbm=isch&q=trump+hitler+meme

:eek: Lighten up guys. It's Radio Chatter. Put some fun in your lives and enjoy the ride for a change. You're going to give yourselves a stroke trying to fact check everything I post. Do you really care that much about Trump or Obama, or Trudeau for that matter? These are three guys that opened themselves to this innuendo when they joined and there's absolutely SFA that any of us can do about them. So just relax, take the chuckle and move on. You shouldn't have trouble differentiating their policies and political ramifications from all the idiot things, glamour, glitz and garbage going on around them. You're smarter than that.

Unless your a fanboy ;) :rofl:

HAGO  :salute:

recceguy said:
:eek: Lighten up guys. It's Radio Chatter. Put some fun in your lives and enjoy the ride for a change. You're going to give yourselves a stroke trying to fact check everything I post. Do you really care that much about Trump or Obama, or Trudeau for that matter? These are three guys that opened themselves to this innuendo when they joined and there's absolutely SFA that any of us can do about them. So just relax, take the chuckle and move on. You shouldn't have trouble differentiating their policies and political ramifications from all the idiot things, glamour, glitz and garbage going on around them. You're smarter than that.

Unless your a fanboy ;) :rofl:

HAGO  :salute:
Doesn't matter what I think of any of the above.  When this was first posted, it was in the "Walts" thread, so I guess some folks (myself included) responded to that based on a thread for exposing walts.  I now see someone moved this to the "Funnies" thread - I guess now that it's here, I suppose I don't have a sense of humour  ;)

I moved it from the Walt thread, because it started going off track and getting too large. I moved it, because I realized it was the wrong fit. I moved it because, even though I thought it was funny, some didn't share my view. I moved it because, I posted as a funny, but then people got really, really serious and started all the fact checking and debating. I moved it so it wouldn't cause so much angst.There was nothing nefarious in the move. It's just a better fit. That's why Mods have a Merge and Move button. Sorry if anyone is butt hurt about the move, that wasn't the intention. Mea culpa.

However, given my propensity for posting a 10 second article without 30 minutes of fact checking, I have come up with a cunning plan.

If you see this,  :whistle: at the beginning of one of my posts, it means this:

DISCLAIMER: The preceding, posted by me, has not been fact checked. It is not based on identifiable sources, but simply my own opinion. Feel free to try change my mind, on important subjects, I’ll listen, but still may not agree with you, so don’t be offended. It’s not personal. This disclaimer will shortly be replaced with this smilie,  :whistle: at the beginning of my posts (as above) that require it. Cheers.

Hope that's agreeable to everyone and ends some of the confusion with my posts.  :salute:

recceguy said:
DISCLAIMER: The preceding, posted by me, has not been fact checked. It is not based on identifiable sources, but simply my own opinion. Feel free to try change my mind, on important subjects, I’ll listen, but still may not agree with you, so don’t be offended. It’s not personal. This disclaimer will shortly be replaced with this smilie,  :whistle: at the beginning of my posts (as above) that require it. Cheers.

Clipped and saved....will be a well used disclaimer......  :D

Cheers
Larry

We have to remember to check if we are in RADIO CHATTER before we want to "seriously" comment on a less than "serious" thread.    [:D

George Wallace said:
We have to remember to check if we are in RADIO CHATTER before we want to "seriously" comment on a less than "serious" thread.    [:D
Noted, and sorted out - thanks.

Alec Baldwin just trolled Trump again by walking around New York City wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat — with the embroidered logo in Russian.

15965461_1380184115407972_2144011069536920603_n.jpg

Loss of investment, loss of jobs, loss of revenue. With the auto investments, alone, he's moving/ moved back to the States, Mexico has already paid for it, so it seems. And he's not even sworn in yet. They don't have to be presented a bill in exchange for a cheque to make them pay for it. ;)

Zebedy Colt said:

Should not make fun of the cartoon but it reminds me of my 3B course, there was more pills in peoples rucks than most pharmacies. 

recceguy said:
Loss of investment, loss of jobs, loss of revenue. With the auto investments, alone, he's moving/ moved back to the States, Mexico has already paid for it, so it seems. And he's not even sworn in yet. They don't have to be presented a bill in exchange for a cheque to make them pay for it. ;)

Not to mention entry fees and remittance taxes and with the current trade imbalance, not much Mexico could do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back