• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What trades are available for Canadian Military Engineers in the Regular Force?

• Thread starter Thread starter Veteran`s son
  • Start date Start date
V

Veteran`s son

What trades are available for Canadian Military Engineers in the Regular Force please?

How long are the training courses?

phone 1 800 856 8488 they can give you the best answer to that question

oh yea this link might be helpfull to

http://www.recruiting.forces.gc.ca/html/army/careers/career_profiles/fiel_engi.html

McG

Thank you for posting the list of trades available for Canadian Military Engineers! :)

Oops. I didn‘t finnish the list.

It has now been completed.

Interesting timing on this question. It won‘t be either anymore. I got the posting message this week, and I‘m going back out west.

hey, it seems these links to the course descriptions are no longer valid. I would like to do some research on the different trades so any information on courses I could take once Im finished my QL3 would be appreciated  . Also do these courses apply to reserves as well as regular force?
thanks in advance  :cdn:

Those were not links to courses that you could take after your QL3.  They were links to unique occupations that exist within the Engr branch (typically with their own unique QL3).  While MOC numbers may no longer apply, you can visit the CFRC site and do a search for each occupation under the name given above.

Back