• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Installation of Tampon Dispensers in all Washrooms

How we get away with operating aircraft without both official languages in the displays is borderline criminal. Canada really needs to spearhead the removal of English as the official language of aviation, there isn't enough inclusivity in that regard.
Quebec is the only place where you can have ATC talk to you in a language other than English.

Can't wait to read the comments when they start mounting them inside armoured vehicles and develop a deployable unit for bivouacs and FOBs. There will need to be a new line added to the ADREP.
They’ve always been requestable on an ADREP. Holy fuck man, take care of people Jesus.

I suppose you’ve never flown in France?
Random tangent out of sheer curiosity is English used both in France and elsewhere on request as per ICAO or is that not a real thing?
Is it common for ATC to speak first in the local language or English?

Random tangent out of sheer curiosity is English used both in France and elsewhere on request as per ICAO or is that not a real thing?
Is it common for ATC to speak first in the local language or English?
Yes, ATC dealing with international operations have to speak English. Typically, comms are initiated by pilots so ATC will flex to their language.

Actually I haven’t. Passed over it but the ATC folks spoke in English.
I flew out of Istres for a while and everything was done in French. I have also flown out of Sicily for a couple of months and there was plenty of Italian on the radio.

If the point was “woke non sense lol” I don’t think it was a point worth making.
I was simply making a humorous remark. As some have correctly interpreted. No where did I express disdain for race, gender, or sexuality issues. Clearly you are looking for something to be offended about.

When we went on ex, our females all brought what they needed. Apparently, whether it was their time or not, they would end up syncing with those whose time it was. As 49C, I carried their sanitary products in my battle box, but never had them adreped or used the whole time I had them, because our people had the foresight to think ahead. I did give out pads to them though, when they went through the gas shack.

Back