• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2024-2025

Thank you for your reply, but how can I check my status on the application portal? after I submitted my application online, other than receiving a confirmation email for submitting the application, I haven't received anything else.
On the same portal where you submitted your application, there should be a timeline with different bubbles. They turn green once the step has been completed/are in process.
After you submitted your application, did you have your cfat, interview and medical? Any other contact with your CFRC?

I have also applied for the ROTP in October 2023, and I have been waiting patiently. However, I have not received any portal email. May I inquire where the portal emails are sent from and how long it typically takes to receive them? Should I contact someone for assistance?

Canadian Armed Forces Online Employment Application​

Thank you for your reply, but how can I check my status on the application portal? after I submitted my application online, other than receiving a confirmation email for submitting the application, I haven't received anything else.
hey, you need to login to the CAF Online Employment Application (OEA)…if you haven’t done this before you need to create it through the Applicant Portal…you can find it at forces.ca at the bottom of the page

Thank you. I received a link about RMC (Admissions – Royal Military College of Canada (RMC))
and an application number starting with 'A' from them. They instructed me to submit the application through this link. Is this link the portal? I revisited it but couldn't find any information about the progress. Until now, I've been patiently waiting without receiving any details about interviews or medical examinations."

Thank you. I received a link about RMC (Admissions – Royal Military College of Canada (RMC))
and an application number starting with 'A' from them. They instructed me to submit the application through this link. Is this link the portal? I revisited it but couldn't find any information about the progress. Until now, I've been patiently waiting without receiving any details about interviews or medical examinations."
If you have been waiting since October 2023, I urge you to call/email or preferably show up to the CFRC in person as they will HAVE to see you. You might JUST have enough time to process your CFAT, interview, medical and background check for Fall 2024 admissions if you are really really lucky. Otherwise, you will most likely have to wait until Fall 2025 admissions.

The RMC link is the RMC part of your application and is separated from the general CAF recruiting process. The portal is this link.

Thank you very much, I will contact them. And do I need to submit the transcripts for the 12th grade?

I literally just saw that...weird.... I show my medical is done but not put on the competitive list yet.

Just got moved to ready for competition list, anyone know how long it usually takes to be put on the completion list? Also according to an MPO I spoke with there was an ROTP selection board on January 26th and there'll be another in march (can't remember the exact day). He said I should hear back about whether I was successful or not mid march (assuming I'm on the completion list), just wondering if that matches what others have heard.

Back