Well, looks like Trump was right (again) about being wire tapped.
Will this slow motion train wreck ever end?
And it looks like (again) that those on the trump train don't have very high levels of reading comprehension.
Did you even read the various articles?
First, lets state Trump's claim:
1. His phones were wire tapped;
2. The wire tap was conducted during the election;
3. The wire tap was ordered by then-President Obama.
Now, let's look at what the articles actually
1. That the surveillance being conducted was not being conducted against Trump, or anyone in Trumps team. Rather, it was being conducted against foreign targets;
2. Any communications from or regarding trump that were collected were completely incidental. (Perhaps they were wiretapping the phone of a Russian national, who received a phone call from Trump...);
3. That this surveillance began and was being conducted AFTER the election; and
4. That this surveillance was being conducted under the authority of a legally issued FISA warrant.
The comments by Nunes do not appear to support Trump's claims, debunked by FBI Director James Comey, that he was wiretapped by his predecessor President Barack Obama. Rather, they appear to relate to conversations between Trump or associates and people who were targeted by FISA warrants -- that Nunes said did not appear to be illegal.
So, NO, Trump was not right. This is completely unrelated event that confirms nothing that Trump said.