• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RCAF 100 - Name the Eagle Mascot

Can I go on a bit of a rant?

That bird is a obvious graphic from open source (AKA the USA) and coupled with the fact that most if not all our PA Staffs are young civilians who grew up with zero knowledge of Canadian history but immersed in 24/7 US culture is it no wonder we get fuck ups like this?
Good thing the PA kids didn’t put it in an aircraft…it would have been sitting in a clipart Su-27…

This will end badly…
No kidding. Did they learn nothing from Boaty McBoatface? At least with the contest/poll for the CC-295 they provided a list.

You're taunting us....right?

Arthur the Eagle

taunt GIF
Where would the Internet be without Monty.

For as much as the cinematic accuracy included talking fish, yes, those are seagulls. On an economy budget, a seagull makes a good substitute for an albatross. 👍🏼
Next thing you’ll tell me that 42 Wallaby Way in Sydney, NSW doesn’t exist.

(their postal addresses are by neighbourhoods, so it’d be something like Newtown or Petersham anyway)

Next thing you’ll tell me that 42 Wallaby Way in Sydney, NSW doesn’t exist.

(their postal addresses are by neighbourhoods, so it’d be something like Newtown or Petersham anyway)
Perhaps not in dimsum’s mind….but…somewhere out there…
1704377301971.gif

For as much as the cinematic accuracy included talking fish, yes, those are seagulls. On an economy budget, a seagull makes a good substitute for an albatross. 👍🏼
The lack of a gif of John Cleese selling an albatross at the Hollywood Bowl is disheartening.

Back