• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

George Wallace

Army.ca Dinosaur
Inactive
Reaction score
Wainwright.......Laundry return will be Wed afternoon at 1600 hrs............subject to change.

You're on the next chalk/truck/bus to head back into Camp/return to Canada...........subject to change.

This deployment to Haiti will last for only 2 weeks - subject to change...again, and again, and again...

MM

You might be fed lunch today.....subject to change to supper, breakfast tomorrow........

If I could, I'd give you the rank right now, all you need is the CLC....subject to change

From CFN years ago:

"The Canadian Dollar today is worth DM1.89, subject to change and limitations"

All changes are subject to change and remain TBC until they happen or become irrelevant

RHFC_piper said:
Your deployment to Afghanistan will be 6 months... subject to change.

Oh man, I feel like a dick for laughing at that.  :-\

Brihard said:

I snickered too.  Last deployment was "supposed" to be 6 months ended up being 7.5  I love the military.

*edit for spelling

Brihard said:

Heh... Its all good.  I chuckle at it too sometimes.

Lil_T said:
I snickered too.  Last deployment was "supposed" to be 6 months endud up being 7.5  I love the military.

Yup... mine was supposed to be 6 months... lasted 3 weeks... the rest of the boys were there for almost 9 months...  I would say I "dodged a bullet", but... yeah... not so much.

Still subject to change.

Your next deployment will not happend before XXX .....subject to change

you are looking good for the next BMQ... subject to change. over and over

RHFC_piper said:
Your deployment to Afghanistan will be 6 months... subject to change.

That made me break ought in laughter till I took a second to think, (we got told the same thing before leave), then laughed more

You are now Directing Staff at milnet.ca.  Subject to change.  ;)

There are no army reserve BMQ due to instructors summer 2009...subject to change.  ;)

Your LDA and the LDA for all your troops in the same circumstance as you is sorted out.

do you know what I find ironic?

That "subject to change" has never been subject to change.....21 yrs in the CF and it has always been there.

Back