• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2021-2022 OFFICER PRODUCTION PLANS FOR TRAINED REGULAR FORCE NCMS

Congrats!! What school are you going to?
Athabasca University B. SC. In computing and information systems. I got a year left....I've been part time ILP for 3 ish years. Been a though go with balancing life, work and school.

Congrats on your offers! I'm waiting out on an offer for PSO but no news yet. Will this SIP thing tell me if they're even taking any PSOs this year?

Does anyone know if they all come out at once? I understand that there are rounds of offers, but if someone hasn't received one yet it's safe to assume you won't for this first round then?
Thanks

Does anyone know if they all come out at once? I understand that there are rounds of offers, but if someone hasn't received one yet it's safe to assume you won't for this first round then?
Thanks
It takes time to punch out all the messages, so I wouldn't assume that at all. Have seen them flow into a unit's/base's +acct over a few weeks when it comes to first round of offers

Back