• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Recent content by cattleherd

  1. C

    Drug induced psychosis

    Well I'm graduating with a comp sci degree so I looked into signals, aere, cele, navy combat officer. I'm in the pipeline for ACSO and Pilot but I guess my history is a no go. Rereading the medical discharge is so disheartening. Thanks for your follow up message really appreciate it.
  2. C

    Drug induced psychosis

    I've done the research and it seems like something that aligns with my own personal values such as integrity, overcoming challenges, and serving the greater good. I've dealt with a lot of setbacks and overcame them and its made me stronger. I feel like the CAF will help me grow and build a...
  3. C

    Drug induced psychosis

    Typo I didn't mean to write surplus, means I haven't taken shrooms since 2022
  4. C

    Drug induced psychosis

    As title suggests, had a bad LSD trip and a hospital stay for 3 days due to drug induced psychosis. This was over 5 years ago. Discharge papers fasley claim I had a poly substance use disorder too (cannabis and mushrooms). I've since turned my life around and never took LSD since that time...
Back
Top