• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Recent content by RedFive

  1. RedFive

    The RCAF's Next Generation Fighter (CF-188 Replacement)

    Stop treating the Reserves like a distraction from the Reg Force and you might see some improved numbers.
  2. RedFive

    Bishnoi - We Will Rule in Canada

    I'm fully aware there's reasons why we can't or shouldn't just shove people out the door of the plane but in my idealist, setting aside reality mind those checks and balances should start and stop at "are they a citizen of the country we're shoving them out the door in to?"
  3. RedFive

    Bishnoi - We Will Rule in Canada

    I have a friend who is CBSA who has spent more time in foreign hotel rooms than his own bed doing deportation flights since Carney took over. They're going as fast as they can it seems.
  4. RedFive

    The RCAF's Next Generation Fighter (CF-188 Replacement)

    Thanks for that, wait and see I guess. Any idea how they decide what the fourth number in the sequence will be? For example, CC-177 701. How did they decide the Globemaster should have 701 as its number instead of 501 or 901 or what have you? The Kingfisher is 5, the Aurora is 1, the Chinook...
  5. RedFive

    The RCAF's Next Generation Fighter (CF-188 Replacement)

    I miss being able to tell which countries plane you're looking at simply by how it was painted overall instead of squinting at tiny roundels because everybody's stealth coating is identical... What's the deal with the tail number? Temporary? We change the way we number our aircraft? Also... it...
  6. RedFive

    Bishnoi - We Will Rule in Canada

    Can confirm. Have engaged with some of these clowns before, as soon as they're dealing with us its all "please sir, no sir, don't let them send me back sir". I'm sure there's some members of the group that would be tougher to deal with but these guys aren't even pretending to be hard when the...
  7. RedFive

    Funny Pix & Video Thread

    This was done in collaboration with Seabus Memes, which is a locally (to Vancouver and the Lower Mainland) famous meme page on Instagram that rips everybody and everything equally. I highly recommend the beer, and the memes.
  8. RedFive

    2026 Wildfire Season

    Thanks for that, I'd seen a couple times on the forum the topic was brought up and everybody agreed TC didn't like ex-military aircraft, but there was never really any rationale. It became an issue for the RCMP when the media tried to make hay over the fact one of the Blackhawks we were leasing...
  9. RedFive

    2026 Wildfire Season

    Why does TC have such a hate on for former military aircraft?
  10. RedFive

    Police Officers doing good things

    Oh I'm with you, short of having somebody attack me on my way out of the car I'm locking it at a minimum. I carry my spare keys on me so if I don't have time to secure idle it I can at least lock with the spare fob. Also helps avoid having to call the local tow yard for a keys in car oopsie when...
  11. RedFive

    Police Officers doing good things

    Our cars do have a fob so the door can be locked. It also has a "secure idle" button so you can remove the keys on your way out the door and any attempt to put the car in motion will kill the engine (foot on pedal/try to put in gear). Ideally not only do you put the car in secure idle, but you...
  12. RedFive

    17 May 2026: Two EA-18 Growlers crash at Mountain Home AFB air show

    Something to that effect, yeah... :ROFLMAO: If either of them are ever allowed to fly again, I suspect at least one of those pilots is going to wear this one...
  13. RedFive

    17 May 2026: Two EA-18 Growlers crash at Mountain Home AFB air show

    Two comments: What do you imagine they said to each other, once they were sure everybody was ok, having landed only feet from each other? I'm willing to bet it wasn't PG. And that was an interesting case study in physics and aerodynamics in what happens when two flying machines become one at a...
  14. RedFive

    Canada moves to 2% GDP end of FY25/26 - PMMC

    It was, once upon a time. Great facility for E Division though, even i fit needs a renovation.
Back
Top