• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sexual Assault & Sexual Misconduct in the CF

Did anyone notice that one of the key lines about not releasing the names of the MPs implicated in the foreign interference mess is that the individuals are entitled to due process......

I guess that only applies to politicians and hockey players. Senior members of the CAF were fair game.

Laurie Ann Kempton indeed.

A pox on all of them

Did anyone notice that one of the key lines about not releasing the names of the MPs implicated in the foreign interference mess is that the individuals are entitled to due process......

I guess that only applies to politicians and hockey players. Senior members of the CAF were fair game.

Laurie Ann Kempton indeed.

A pox on all of them
Of course - I never noticed that til you said that. Not surprising at all.

What did Orwell say about pigs being equal?

Yup

That can be mitigated but it's not an invalid observation.

s60(1)(c) clearly defines when a reservist is subject to the NDA. Part VII of the NDA (starting at s. 286 sets out various other situations where a military member can be tried by a civilian court when he is not directly subject to the NDA. If you think proceeding with a summary hearing or a court martial is a pain in the butt, you should give something like s. 294(1) Failure to attend parade a try some time. IMHO, the NDA needs some changes in regard to some (but not all) of these provisions.

🍻
That has always been a fun one for me when working at reserve units. Having SNCMs and officers complain about how they wish they could charge Cpl Blog for not parading and pointing out they could if they wanted to. All excited until they see what is involved. is it still maximum $50 fine?

Back