• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Search results

  1. G

    The Central Bank Digital Currency

    I view bitcoin as the 21'st century version of the tulip.
  2. G

    Happy Semiquincentennial Anniversary USA

    I think I'd pay real money to see that.
  3. G

    Happy Semiquincentennial Anniversary USA

    ....Ungrateful Colonists..
  4. G

    Trump administration 2024-2028

    It's either that or he's decided to gold plate Mount Rushmore
  5. G

    Littoral Operations

    I suspect the current cabinet will probably require a map in order to know just where the Falkland's actually is. And before anyone laughs during the the 82' fracus . More than one supposedly well informed person wondered aloud " How the Argentians got that far and who the hell would invade...
  6. G

    Jetson One

    Bring popcorn.
  7. G

    The WTF News Files

    Real cars !
  8. G

    Pipelines, energy and natural resources

    Vancouver in the mid to late 80's killed their waterfront. And in my mind inadvertently cut their own collective throat. There's at least one marvelous deep water port which both the Federal and Provincial governments ignored.
  9. G

    All Things AB Separatism (split fm Liberal Minority Government 2025 - ???)

    Apparently it's easier to sell out the country then it is to save it.
  10. G

    CH-146 Griffon

    Yes, but neither the Army or the Navy will ever forgive you for it.
  11. G

    Informing the Army’s Future Structure - CAMO Discussion

    Strangely enough apparently almost every piece of canvas tarp or tentage that couldn't be physically accounted for. Some of which dated to the Crimean war but was still carried on the books of what is currently the British Army's Royal Logistics Corps. Some ended up on the merchant vessel...
  12. G

    Jetson One

    I weigh too much, well at least I have an incentive to lose weight now.
  13. G

    Who needs sailors anyway?

    It's supposed to be, inbetween wars British defence policy seems to primarily be based on smoke and mirrors .
  14. G

    TKMS Type 212CD (Victoria class replacement megathread)

    Ghhh I sometimes wonder if the Navy thinks that Aircraft are just a nasty rumor.
  15. G

    Guns or Drones or Both?

    The Ukrainians use so many different ways of delivering ordinance on target. I half expect to find they've used Amazon at one point or another.
  16. G

    Political impacts of Ukraine war

    Ouch .
  17. G

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    Yes I owe that man a great deal it was a pretty dark period in my life. A fair number of others here were quite helpful in getting me through those days. Army.ca and Facebook were my window into the world . The ward was restricted because of the number of Covid cases as well other...
  18. G

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    This was about 3 years ago indirectly related to my cancer . I ended up so badly dehydrated and malnourished that I ended up putting myself in the hospital. Pretty stupid in retrospect. Spent 6 less then delightful weeks recovering in Concordia Hospital.
  19. G

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    Sorry, Winnipeg Health Science Centre
Back
Top