• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Search results

  1. G

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    Pretty accurate, I spent 5 days in HSC emergency . Stabilized in roughly 12 hours spent the next 4 and 1/2 days waiting for a bed .
  2. G

    TKMS Type 212CD (Victoria class replacement megathread)

    Never happen, the only people who hate the very concept of Naval air power more then the Airforce is the Navy.
  3. G

    The RCAF's Next Generation Fighter (CF-188 Replacement)

    Basically a variation on a theme.
  4. G

    The RCAF's Next Generation Fighter (CF-188 Replacement)

    And it will never fly .... literally. The moment our political masters realizes that you're flying with live ordinance on occasion over their constituents homes in aircraft with flammable jet fuel. And traveling at insanely high speeds. Yes,I know that's already happening but we're talking...
  5. G

    "Concerns over therapy ferrets used to kill rats at UK’s largest children’s prison"

    "Now then kids, the difference between poisonous and venomous is really quite simple. If it's poisonous don't bite it. I'm looking at you Bobby! And if it venomous don't let it bite you! Think we can all remember that ? "
  6. G

    Canada moves to 2% GDP end of FY25/26 - PMMC

    We might also consider a vineyard the French Foreign Legion produce a passable red and white.
  7. G

    The RCAF's Next Generation Fighter (CF-188 Replacement)

    I'm waiting for the press release the announces the arrival of the LAV XXIII . Canada's latest wheeled AFV weighing in at only 68 tonnes! But the important thing is we build it here.....
  8. G

    New Canadian Shipbuilding Strategy

    I'm not sure where it leads the Irving grandkids. But I've yet to forgive the Eatin grandkids for what they did to the business but mostly what they did to their employees. No, none of my family worked for them I'm just an outside observer. The sheer hubris was just astonishing.
  9. G

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    I've worked contract security at polling stations watching democracy taking place can be both painful and ugly at times
  10. G

    The Capital Punishment Debate

    Or we could dump them in Churchill town dump during the annual polar bear migration. That raises two questions is that just to cruel and to whom?.....🤔
  11. G

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    Well there was as I recall during the trial of one the Convoy type that his first amendment rights were being oppressed.
  12. G

    U.K. General Election/Government, 4 Jul 2024 - ?

    Or Isreal not that long ago either.
  13. G

    Police Folk Allegedly Behaving Badly

    Pp More like a list of suggestions.
  14. G

    Trump administration 2024-2028

    I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he went bankrupt not once but twice actually. How you do that? Casinos are machines designed to produce cash !
  15. G

    Trump administration 2024-2028

    You mean Obama isn't to blame for this ?
  16. G

    New Canadian Shipbuilding Strategy

    There are times when I wonder what it is that Irving seems to have over both major political parties?
  17. G

    Cuba next? (split from Iran, other threads)

    I have no doubt they can reach Gauntanamo Bay. My question is , can they hit Mar a Largo?
  18. G

    Political impacts of Ukraine war

    Ooopsie !
  19. G

    Political impacts of Ukraine war

    Mother Russia absolutely prepared to fight to the last Khazhak.
  20. G

    Trump administration 2024-2028

    Donald Trump , winning friends and influencing people .......
Back
Top