• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Search results

  1. PPCLI Guy

    CAN-USA Tariff Strife (split from various pol threads)

    It is an alternate strategy with a coherent theory of victory. I have yet to see the same from the alternative which is to fight everything, all the time. Perhaps one can be developed here?
  2. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    You have to train it. First precaution - tell it to call you by a specific name other than yuour own name. That way, if the AI "forgets" to use that name, you know you have had drift. You can ask it to help you set parameters. Here is my initital convo: This is the instructions my son gave...
  3. PPCLI Guy

    CAN-USA Tariff Strife (split from various pol threads)

    A great piece from Andrew Coyne this morning, suggesting we treat this fight like what it is: an asymmetric conflict. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-canada-can-learn-lessons-from-asymmetric-warfare/ Canada can learn lessons from asymmetric warfare The similarity is often...
  4. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    Upgrade to $30 per month. I also have access to Claude Pro in one of the businesses I am a partner in
  5. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    Claude or death!
  6. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    For many workers work is an activity, not a location
  7. PPCLI Guy

    Public service employment has grown by 31 per cent

    I knew there was something dodgy about you....wish I had known that when we met 35 years ago....
  8. PPCLI Guy

    Public service employment has grown by 31 per cent

    I am involved in the robotics industry, and I can confirm that this is the case. I can also confirm that there is a global race on to deploy synthetic labour to counter the global demographic pressures,especially in Europe and Asia.
  9. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    You think the very kind characterisation of Trump as "an undisciplined bully and thug who also happens to bound on destroying Canada...." as emotional? That is a statement of opinion (if not fact), not emotion, although the argument to bolster is easy to make, as it seems, based on observation...
  10. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    Did I misinterpret this sentence? As to this, I wonder why it matters? Although the parallel struck me immediately, I read it differently. It is one thing to be unable to pivot in time to captialise on a huge advantage against PMJT. It is another to be faced, like every other country in the...
  11. PPCLI Guy

    Trump administration 2024-2028

    I have a hard copy of that book. It is considered to be a seminal work. It is on my shelf next to this small impactful classic:
  12. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    You play to the level of your competition. And there is no competition. No credible alternative. No one against which to test one's mettle. Steel sharpens steel. Opposition matters. And The Opposition (no matter who the party in power is) matters even more. It must be competent...
  13. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    This seems quite likely.
  14. PPCLI Guy

    Iran Super Thread- Merged

    We Oppress Liberals?
  15. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    Unlike say....the bill the Provinces never pay when they call out the CAF
  16. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    It strikes me that polls can be seen through different lenses, or through red or blue coloured ones
  17. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    https://press.liaisonstrategies.ca/federal-tracker-liberals-lead-by-6-as-conservatives-narrow-gap/
  18. PPCLI Guy

    Leadership: Opposition Poilievre v. PM Carney [Split from The vibe shift, end of "wokeness"?]

    Yup. I did a quick dive on each of them including LinkedIn accts etc. I drew my own conclusion which I did not offer - in this case, I was merely posting for background without commentary.
  19. PPCLI Guy

    Leadership: Opposition Poilievre v. PM Carney [Split from The vibe shift, end of "wokeness"?]

    Several Conservative Party of Canada (CPC) MPs possess significant business and international experience: [1, 2] Adam Chambers (Simcoe North): Worked as an Assistant Vice-President at one of Canada's largest financial institutions, and also practiced law and served as a senior advisor in the...
  20. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    Working n this space as I do, I fully concur. This morning I happened to read all 62 pages of the CPC Policy Framework (it was on my reading list for some time). There isn't even a section, let alone a paragraph, on innovation, expanded access capital for startups etc, or even a mention of...
Back
Top