• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Search results

  1. yolotuber

    OJE FOR OCDT

    Hello, I completed mod and 2 , and now I have like 2 free summers. What would be valuable OJE/OJT and possible for my trade (00183). Thanks
  2. yolotuber

    The future of Primary Flight Training in the RCAF

    I'm interested, where did you dig ? Thanks
  3. yolotuber

    Aircrew Selection/ACS (Merged)

    First of all, Congrats to you daughter ! Getting a pilot slot in rcaf is a lifetime success. I just had a town hall with cmr saint jean, we got the info that preps might come in mid august in order to do a longer First year orientation program because they will not have done any military...
  4. yolotuber

    ct155 hawk Shin clearance

    Hello all, I found an old study about the Shin clearance in the Hawk Mk115. The study gives some recommendations to lower their requirements. https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA477620.pdf Are these recommendations being applied? I'm going to flight training in about 3-4 years. Can I hope a...
  5. yolotuber

    ROTP selections FY 2020-2021

    I'm already at CMR, I just like recruiting stats and this forum so I often come here. I was wondering if he goes to St-jean because I'm a prep, so he will technically be in my year cause we will both be juniors! Staff edit to fix quote box.
  6. yolotuber

    ROTP selections FY 2020-2021

    Congrats !!  Do you know if you go to Saint-jean or RMC for 1st year ??
  7. yolotuber

    Aircrew Selection/ACS (Merged)

    Hello, Thank you for giving for giving this info, I’m 6 ft 2 and I think my femur might be a problem, is the option to do enjjpt on the t 38 talon might be a possibility ? Thanks Jo
  8. yolotuber

    ROTP selections FY 2020-2021

    congrats , you’ll have fun at rmc !
  9. yolotuber

    You Want To Be A Pilot : 2018 - present

    hi, Get high marks at school , so you become competitive for Kingston , Practice a lot to pass the ACS , volunteer and sports, but don’t focus too much on that. In my experience once you pass acs and you are good at school you get a slot for pilot rmc.
  10. yolotuber

    ROTP selections FY 2020-2021

    what portal are you mentionning?
  11. yolotuber

    Test pilot

    First, thank you very much for your in-depth answer to my post. It is truly appreciated that you took the time for it. Your answer brings me more questions. As I am currently a prep year student at CMR saint-jean in french, I still have one year before going to Kingston, would you suggest that...
  12. yolotuber

    Aircrew Selection/ACS (Merged)

    Good luck with the pursuit of the process, with everything going on right now it might be a bit stressful. I also had to choose between a free ppl and postponing my entry at RMC or don't miss the change and just go at 17 yo, so I cant relate to her for that. Keep us updated !
  13. yolotuber

    Test pilot

    Hi all, I can't find any information on how to get a test pilot slot in RCAF once trained as a pilot. The only thing I know is that I need to study in the STEM field and have my wings and being a good pilot. Would anyone on this forum give me more in-depth requirement or career path example...
  14. yolotuber

    Aircrew Selection/ACS (Merged)

    Hello sir, I'm a young cadet at CMR st-jean who passed the same process as your daughter last year  and got a pilot slot so i'll base my answer on personnal experience. The Armed forces only take a specific amount for pilot ROTP about 15 to 30 depending on the years. Since very few applicants...
  15. yolotuber

    QMBO 5 juillet

    Salut qui va au qmbo 5 juillet
  16. yolotuber

    Aircrew Selection/ACS (Merged)

    going BMOQ for pilot rotp july 5. swearing in 25 june. there is some good website to read before going there(trenton) GO read : http://www.fledglingflyer.com/ download CBAT application ( i cant tell you why but you will understand) go on Speed distance time website. and as mentionned...
  17. yolotuber

    BMOQ 2019 - Regular Force

    Who is going BMOQ 5 july, for cmr st jean ??? What trade you have and what studies? Hope to see you there guys!!
  18. yolotuber

    ROTP at RMC only : 2019 - 2020

    i'm waiting Comp listed Pilot, ACSO and AERE my friend go infantry offer in february, other got AEC in march. i heard it has been a selection this week, but that offer might take 3-4 week to come ! good luck !
  19. yolotuber

    BMOQ 2019 - Regular Force

    Recruiting Center: CFRC montreal qc Regular/Reserve: Regular Officer/NCM: Officer Entry Plan: ROTP Trade choice 1: pilot Trade choice 2: acso Trade choice 3: AERE Application date: 2018-aug-16 First contact: 2018-aug-18 CFAT: 2018-september 11 Interview: 2018-october Medical: 2018-october...
  20. yolotuber

    Aircrew Selection/ACS (Merged)

    recieved air factor 1 after 1 month and a half of wait.
Back
Top