• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Search results

  1. yolotuber

    WW2 Air Force Vet Passes Away

    Thank you very much to share this story.
  2. yolotuber

    University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2019

    i applied , ill do acs in november , applied for aerospace engineering
  3. yolotuber

    Aircrew Selection/ACS (Merged)

    I haven’t done neither interview and physical test but I have a good school transcript and I crushed the CFAT , I’m scheduled for 7-8 november
  4. yolotuber

    Aircrew Selection/ACS (Merged)

    I applied the 11 august, im already scheduled for ACS , im an ROTP applicant and im 16... do you have any tip ? thank you !
  5. yolotuber

    "So You Want To Be A Pilot" Merged Thread 2002 - 2018

    I apply in september for pilot, im 16. I want to go to RMC in aerospeace engeniring and become  a pilot. I've been selected to get my glider licence this summer with cadet program... in 6-8 months i'm coming back with some news !!!
Back
Top